Front bumper

Q&A: Appearance Technical Support
Sponsored by : CustomSense.com
8 posts Page 1 of 1
blazinsc1
Post Whore

by blazinsc1 » Thu Jan 22, 2009 6:24 pm
does anyone have any idea what i'd be looking at on brokerage fees and charges to get a front bumper from the states to me i'm thinking of ordering one from andys autosport like a ball park figure just so i know if its worth it to deal with getting it from the states rather then this site in canada?

blazinsc1
Post Whore

by blazinsc1 » Thu Jan 22, 2009 7:26 pm
oh yea and the site from canada is called psi concepts they r based outta Quebec they have alot of kits and hoods for saturns www.psiconcept.com they list the bumper i want for $540 canadian plus $100 shipping so i dunno if it'd be cheaper to go through them compared ta getting it from the states anyone know?????

viperssaturn

by viperssaturn » Thu Jan 22, 2009 10:06 pm
Sean, get the size and weight of the package and call UPS. They include all fees in their quotes so you will know exactly what it will cost you. Everyone else will not include duty and brokerage fees in their costs as well as fuel surcharge. Also, get it shipped to a business because they all add a residential drop fee if it goes to a residence. It is usually around $30. Good luck with it and let us know either way how it worked out for you.

blazinsc1
Post Whore

by blazinsc1 » Thu Jan 22, 2009 10:25 pm
ok thanks buddy

Slayer
O6P Staff

by Slayer » Fri Jan 23, 2009 11:20 pm
no brokerage fees if you get it shipped from anywhere in canada.

also on Andy's website it says this

International Orders

We routinely ship products all over the world, and can easily accommodate orders to be shipped outside the United States.

Shipping prices are unique for each customer. Please contact us for a shipping quote by emailing info@andysautosport.com.

so you could always email them and ask if they collect brokerage fees or if your responsable, maybe they know how much? I know tirerack handles all brokerage fees, maybe if your lucky andy's will too?

blazinsc1
Post Whore

by blazinsc1 » Sat Jan 24, 2009 4:20 pm
oh ok kenny thanks man yea when i'm ready i'll email andys autosport first and see if they handle the brokerage fees if not it maybe cheaper ta go through psi concepts cause they are in canada

artsar
6th Planet Addict

by artsar » Sat Jan 24, 2009 11:13 pm
I just ordered air struts from an american because from the research I did aslong as the item is shipped USPS then you only pay taxes on it (13%) rather then brokerage and what not. If you wait like 3 weeks I will let you know what my struts cost me "duty" wise through USPS. The struts are worth 500US, but apparently are being valued at 300US to save me on duty costs. Either way i will let you know.

blazinsc1
Post Whore

by blazinsc1 » Wed Jan 28, 2009 7:06 pm
alright thanks bro yea i talked to andys autosport they don't handle any of the brokerage fees so i'd be covering that sooo its lookin like i maybe going through psi concept when i'm ready but let me know what u get stung for when u get them!!
8 posts Page 1 of 1
kuchnie na wymiar radomsko