just got finished painting my air vent covers!

Q&A: Appearance Technical Support
Sponsored by : CustomSense.com
27 posts Page 2 of 2

GHSTRIDR
6th Planet Addict

by GHSTRIDR » Wed Aug 06, 2008 7:37 pm
I like how you have done the 2 colours! Cant wait to see the end result! Good luck bro :D

viperssaturn

by viperssaturn » Wed Aug 06, 2008 9:07 pm
It is not to my personal liking but who cares? It's not mine so as long as you like it...thats all that matters. Don't worry too much about others opinions and do what you want. I am 100% certain that everyone who mods their cars has had something that was gay or that someone didn't like. Good luck with the car man. For anyone else that has any STUPID, IGNORANT comments, keep them to yourself.

sc2_projekt_97
6th Planet Addict

by sc2_projekt_97 » Wed Aug 06, 2008 10:05 pm
its a public forum...he asked for opinions he got them

and my car came riced out, red interior, street glow vinyls, apc stickers, racing stripes etc...the red interior avatar was a 6s.com joke long ago. now its flat black, all black interior and is waiting to get its black leather seats, its megasquirt and snail treatment

and if your gonna get butt hurt about your car and what you have done to it, dont talk/post about it. some one is ALWAYS going to find something they hate about ur car if you mod it nomatter what you do...get over it.

jj19902003
6th Planet Addict

by jj19902003 » Thu Aug 07, 2008 5:16 pm
so when i get the cash to re-upholster my interior, like the fabric on the doors. what color should i do the leather on the door? to match the vents? white or red? because im installing red lighting on the interior and bottom and engine and trunk when i get a stereo system?

viperssaturn

by viperssaturn » Thu Aug 07, 2008 6:46 pm
sc2_projekt_97 wrote:its a public forum...he asked for opinions he got them

and my car came riced out, red interior, street glow vinyls, apc stickers, racing stripes etc...the red interior avatar was a 6s.com joke long ago. now its flat black, all black interior and is waiting to get its black leather seats, its megasquirt and snail treatment

and if your gonna get butt hurt about your car and what you have done to it, dont talk/post about it. some one is ALWAYS going to find something they hate about ur car if you mod it nomatter what you do...get over it.

Its one thing to voice an opinion but its another to be a dick. You can keep that shit on the sphere cause attitude like that doesn't fly here. Back on topic, do what you would like to your car. You should mod it to your taste and not worry about shitty comments cause you are the one that drives it.

blazinsc1
Post Whore

by blazinsc1 » Thu Aug 07, 2008 8:21 pm
i was trying to be helpful towards u man i wasn't trying to bring u down i was just giving u my honest opinion hope u didn't take to much offense to what i said man as many people on here can vouch i'm a pretty nice guy and would help out anyone that needed it hell i've handed my parents house out to a car meet before so sorry if i offended u bro i wasn't trying too i was just trying to tell u what i thought in my opinion but its just an opinion and thats all i mean't by it!!!

jj19902003
6th Planet Addict

by jj19902003 » Fri Aug 08, 2008 3:39 am
blazinsc1 wrote:i was trying to be helpful towards u man i wasn't trying to bring u down i was just giving u my honest opinion hope u didn't take to much offense to what i said man as many people on here can vouch i'm a pretty nice guy and would help out anyone that needed it hell i've handed my parents house out to a car meet before so sorry if i offended u bro i wasn't trying too i was just trying to tell u what i thought in my opinion but its just an opinion and thats all i mean't by it!!!

i understand its ok man, i guess i was being a little turd over it. i just love my car is all. lol. but yea it all good man.

blazinsc1
Post Whore

by blazinsc1 » Fri Aug 08, 2008 5:17 pm
no worries bro i am not knocking what ur doin as its ur car its just not to my taste but i can still give u credit for doing up ur car man to ur liking cuz thats the only person u should do it for i'm sure some people don't like some of the mods i have done to mine but i did it cuz i liked it man and it was my taste!!!

viperssaturn

by viperssaturn » Fri Aug 08, 2008 8:07 pm
Hehe, GROUP HUG!!! :D

blazinsc1
Post Whore

by blazinsc1 » Fri Aug 08, 2008 9:36 pm
LMAO jon awwwwww thanks buddy!!!!!

saturnd00d
6th Planet Addict

by saturnd00d » Mon Oct 20, 2008 8:47 pm
jj19902003 wrote:im changing the color of my door panels some time in the future. see im only 17 and make minimum wage so i can only take small steps with modding my car at a time.

Been there, done that. I know what you're doing...your trying to find things to do on the cheap, for the sake of doing "something" to your ride to make it stand out.

Let me give you some advice. Make a plan, and stick to it. My first two cars, all I did was to find stupid things I could do to make it look different. Not necessarily better, but different. Then I got my ION, and I said from the beginning, that I was going for all-out better performance, and not so much looks. I stuck with that, spending most of my money on bolt-ons, headwork and a drop, and only really bought rims, taillights and tinted the windows for looks.

By having a plan, you'll save yourself a ton of money by not doing things over and over.

That being said, I don't mind the red, but the white on the outer vent cover does look tacky. Would look better if you left it alone.

inflames625
6th Planet Addict
by inflames625 » Mon Dec 22, 2008 4:52 pm
Its cool to see your taking initiative. I personally don't care what color it is, even if it does clash with the rest of the car lol. Your learning how to do things on your own. Props to you man
Keep it up!

[EDIT]
Whoops...didn't mean to resurrect an old post haha oh well
27 posts Page 2 of 2
kuchnie na wymiar radomsko