Wonderful STOCK alingment

Q&A: Performance Technical Support
4 posts Page 1 of 1
Frostman
6th Planet Addict

by Frostman » Fri Oct 08, 2010 9:09 pm
Well a few months ago I had an alingment done on my car. Noticed the rear end looked far out of whack. Well got around to getting it into a shop to have some one fix it. It's been two days. They managed to fix the tow, but needed shims to fix the chamber. Hopefully I get it back tomorrow morning.

Refer to the link for file, photo was too big to post.

http://www.differentracing.com/forum/sh ... #post40517

PS where the hell is everonye!?!?
andrew88
Our Fearless Leader

by andrew88 » Sat Oct 09, 2010 12:48 am
Too much ebrake drifting?
Frostman
6th Planet Addict

by Frostman » Sat Oct 09, 2010 1:55 am
Had the car for 3-4 months, never done it... yet lol
Frostman
6th Planet Addict

by Frostman » Sat Oct 09, 2010 5:21 pm
Got it back an hour ago. Feels totally different. Even looks different. Probably sits another inch higher than it did before. The rear follows the front instead of trying to pull it straight and feels more balanced in corners. It also doesn't have that awful sound of the tires scrubbing rolling down the road either.

This mechanic said he has never seen or had to do this much work on a rear end to get it straight. But he was pretty reasonable when it came time to pay up. Had a front tie rod, $75, $35 for install, and $295 for fixing the ass end. For the amount of time I know that they had to put in, that sat better with me than what the stealer would have charged. It seems like a lot, but it's fixed. And my tires are fucked.

So there's that.
4 posts Page 1 of 1
kuchnie na wymiar radomsko