2005 Vue

Q&A: Performance Technical Support
4 posts Page 1 of 1
Boltz
Verified Newbie
by Boltz » Sat Apr 04, 2009 1:02 pm
Looking for parts for a 2005 Vue. Exhaust and intake arent that big a deal. Im looking for more like headers, flashes. I know the engine is a honda engine, havent looked much up on it yet, but what does it normally come in?

Slayer
O6P Staff

by Slayer » Fri Apr 24, 2009 10:05 pm
i rememebr when the vue was first coming out, and the car shows were reviewing that RL vue, i beleive they said it was designed by Honda for this vehicle. I don't know how accurate that info was, but did it come in any Honda, or did GM just contact honda to design the motor?

viperssaturn

by viperssaturn » Sat Apr 25, 2009 10:17 am
Your Vue only has the Honda engine if it is the RedLine model. Otherwise it would have the 2.0L ecotec (IIRC) It would be an engine that they had in the Honda Oddysey van I believe. 3.0L isn't it? GM and Honda entered into the contract while GM developed and worked the kinks out of a new engine (now in the Vue, Malibu, Monte Carlo and 100 other models) and 6spd auto transmission which Honda tried to get their hands on after their agreement was over. Also, Honda tried to get GM to seperate with OnStar programming as well so they could put it into their new vehicles. Anyway, I dont know that there are a tonne of aftermarket parts available but try saturnmotorsports.com If it's available, they most likely have it.

Rear-Vue
6th Planet Addict
by Rear-Vue » Sat Apr 25, 2009 2:52 pm
the vues from 03-05 had the 3.0 from the old caddy catera shit motor, same with the L series. the newer vues's redline and v6 vues fwd/ awd all have the same 250hp 250hp honda motor its a 3.5 v6 from the oddissey and simular year accords.

your best bet is to look into aftermarket parts only a few guys i know modded their 3.5's a few supercharged it and the rest are just regular bolt ons. they will be expensive cause its a rare setup. i kjno their are intkaes most poeple do custom exhaust.

best bet is to go look on sixthsphere.com for information their.
4 posts Page 1 of 1
kuchnie na wymiar radomsko