Q&A: Performance Technical Support
55 posts Page 4 of 4

inflames625
6th Planet Addict
by inflames625 » Mon Feb 09, 2009 8:11 pm
looks like a copy and past off of google or something

viperssaturn

by viperssaturn » Mon Feb 09, 2009 8:25 pm
^^^x2. I am really getting tired of people. He has an Intake Manifold listed as a mod in his garage yet was trying to buy one from me. (Although he never sent money) He claims it was an SDA manifold on his car but that he paid $400USD for it. Mike does not sell them for $400 and when I asked him about it he said that he got it somewhere else however, SDA does not sell through stores so I am confused. I told you not to come on this board and lie about numbers and shit. I think you need to go back to whatever hole you climbed out of and forget the Saturn community. We are all getting tired of it although it is quite amusing. You are asking what the differences are between an SAFC and Megasquirt yet in the same thread saying how much you need a stand alone. AFC Neos are not quite outdated yet and they should work just fine for an N/A build. The things are only about 2 years old. You wouldn't have a clue if someone emailed it to you. If A-Rod can tell the truth so can you. He has alot more to lose than you do! The truth shall set you free!! Time to be a man and do the right thing (in the voice of Russel Peters (in the voice of the asian man)) (yes for you Rudy)!!!lol

sc2_projekt_97
6th Planet Addict

by sc2_projekt_97 » Mon Feb 09, 2009 9:49 pm
thats why i am anxious to get the email back from the speed shop that says he was never there. honestly, bro, leave now. i showed you up in that PM and you had NOTHING to say because you know you are full of it. just do yourself a favor and stop trying to convince us of how awesome you are. sit in front of a mirror and talk about how great your car is because you are the only one that believes it and the only one that wants to hear it.

STATIX

by STATIX » Mon Feb 09, 2009 10:13 pm
WOW i prove my shit and you still are acting like punks well have fun because your are the problem with the saturn community "im out" come to NC there is your fuckin proof

sc2_projekt_97
6th Planet Addict

by sc2_projekt_97 » Mon Feb 09, 2009 10:34 pm
ill be in NC along with about 70 other STC National members.

meet up with us, august 1,2 or 3. Fontana Village just outside of Ashville. Rt. 128

ill see you there best friend.

btw, ill give you 100 bucks if you beat my car, and i am n/a again fyi.

sc2_projekt_97
6th Planet Addict

by sc2_projekt_97 » Tue Feb 10, 2009 12:01 am
http://www.sixthsphere.com/phpBB3/viewt ... 22#p686622

guy...you got owned.

FAKE DYNO SHEET PROVEN

PROVED YOU PHOTOSHOPPED THAT LOGO ON THAT SHEET AS WELL

now do us all a favor and delete ur account like you said you would

kthxbye

STATIX

by STATIX » Tue Feb 10, 2009 12:02 am
BUAHAHAHAHA HA HA HA HA HA HAHA... who is full of themselves lol and 100 bucks...
bro your goin to drive hundreds of miles for one to make an ass outta yourself well more power to ya im sorry i only go big and i dont play around... so Rockinham, NC hosts bigger events and its every weekend meet me there anytime but it will !not! be for chump change later bud

Viperoni
onenut

by Viperoni » Tue Feb 10, 2009 8:50 am
STATIX wrote:BUAHAHAHAHA HA HA HA HA HA HAHA... who is full of themselves lol and 100 bucks...
bro your goin to drive hundreds of miles for one to make an ass outta yourself well more power to ya im sorry i only go big and i dont play around... so Rockinham, NC hosts bigger events and its every weekend meet me there anytime but it will !not! be for chump change later bud

You just got proven to be a liar and have nothing to say against that.

Also, lol Jon

smurfdude50
6th Planet Addict
by smurfdude50 » Tue Feb 10, 2009 9:13 am
Ok, reading this whole thread since day 1, this has been a hilarious joke, thanks for the continuous laughs during my work days!

Slayer
O6P Staff

by Slayer » Tue Feb 10, 2009 5:44 pm
Viperoni wrote:You just got proven to be a liar and have nothing to say against that.

Uhm. thats cause hes not coming back from what i was told

55 posts Page 4 of 4
kuchnie na wymiar radomsko