supercharger

Q&A: Performance Technical Support
19 posts Page 2 of 2

coppertop_01
Crazy Saturn Mofo

by coppertop_01 » Thu Aug 14, 2008 10:01 pm
You guys might want to listen to Kevin on this one, he was running a SDS EIC for a while on his turbo'd turd, then threw the whole thing away for a standalone because of the issues with piggy back systems

Do it right the first time, or don't do it at all

Jer

Stace
6th Planet Addict

by Stace » Thu Aug 14, 2008 10:20 pm
therob.com AKA Rob, claims to have 2 set-ups running on low boost and afrs with big injectors. I ran a HKS SAFR and 33lb injectors at -30 across the rpm range. blew the engine before I got the trubo on the car.

I ended up going with a AFR, FMU, 33lb injectors, and the hks safr to fine tune it. And still ran soo rich, I was prolly washing the oil off the crank bearings, with unburnt gas.

If you wann go cheap..then learn to weld, fabrecate , research and spend most of your time hunting for good deals. It took me 5 years to finaly get boosted and I blew it up 3 times in the first month.

If your willing to spend money..by high quality Kit, or buy a stock boosted car!

97SaturnSC2-Turbo
6th Planet Addict
by 97SaturnSC2-Turbo » Thu Aug 14, 2008 10:23 pm
You will find a few successful boosted turds, but for every one of those, there are 5 failures.

Most of the time people fail because they went cheap on tuning/fuel management.

If your not willing to do that right, don't even bother with the project.

And have a second car to drive, because you will be down for weeks at a time trying to get shit to run properly.

Kevin

ScottyC

by ScottyC » Fri Aug 15, 2008 11:54 am
anyone know where i can find the factory fuel trim for me car
19 posts Page 2 of 2
kuchnie na wymiar radomsko