Help with my Bumper

Q&A: Technical Support
5 posts Page 1 of 1
Chazmaster
Verified Newbie
by Chazmaster » Wed Apr 15, 2009 3:07 am
I have a 2002 SL and I don't know what to do with it at this point. I have had my bumper hanging off for like a year now and its been pissing me off to no end. Everywhere I go wants like 9 bills for a new one, which is fucking ridiculous... the cars barely worth $2000 and its a piece of plastic... you can get a honda bumper at napa for $90... but for my plastic one 295... so what can I do? Anyone who can maybe fibreglass it, get me a good deal on a 3rd gen bumper(theblack one, body colour one, aftermarket, one modded from another car to fit mine) I really don't give a sht at this point I just need a new bumper I'm so sick of driving around with my bumper hanging off it looks so trashy I'm about ready to sell my car which is a shame because other then the bumper I like it and it runs good... I can't spend more than like $200 including paint... but I can paint it myself I just need a cheap bumper or someone who can fibreglass the whole driversideof my bumper. its like 3 cracks, cracked all the way through i wish i had a picture.... PLEASE HELP Im really frustrated abut this... Also if anyone has interior door panels that are in good condition I would like to uy those, I had started modding mine and decided I hate how it looks so now I need some stock ones since mine are ruined, grey or black, I have manual windows but if you had the panels and the pW and PL setup i would want it all let me know asap... I used to be on this site as Chaz just made a new name, and I live up in welland now so if anyone around here sees this and wants to help out get back to me.

Slayer
O6P Staff

by Slayer » Fri Apr 24, 2009 10:03 pm
when you create new accounts you have to go through the "verification process" again, you are verified again now, so your posts will show up instantly from now on (unless you create a new account again) did you need your old account info? any reason you stopped using it?

as for the bumpers, and parts, i dont think i can help, i have a second gen for parts, but im 99% sure that second and third gen bumpers are non-interchangable

whata bout hte door panels anyone know?

viperssaturn

by viperssaturn » Sat Apr 25, 2009 10:09 am
Post up pics of your bumper and what you want done. Before anyone says, fibreglass will crack, I have access to flexable epoxy that will not crack when your bumper expands and contracts. I may be willing to do it but I need to see it first. You can pm me if you prefer.

Jon

Chazmaster
Verified Newbie
by Chazmaster » Sat Apr 25, 2009 4:31 pm
I will see what i can do about a picture its broken all around the fog lamp hole and hanging down on one side, like the whole bottom piece of the bumper underneath the grill... i dont have a camera but ill see if my parents can bring theirs up tonight for me to use...

reason i made a new username is just cause i couldn't figure out my old password so i just made a new one

Slayer
O6P Staff

by Slayer » Sun Apr 26, 2009 12:57 pm
Chazmaster wrote:reason i made a new username is just cause i couldn't figure out my old password so i just made a new one

Just FYI, on the main page, and even the Login page, there is a link incase you forgot your password. it says "Forgot password" :P

anyways you can either start using your old account, or continue using this account, please don't use 2 acccounts att he same time
5 posts Page 1 of 1
kuchnie na wymiar radomsko