My new whip.

Saturn Pics and Videos
4 posts Page 1 of 1
Slayer
O6P Staff

by Slayer » Fri Oct 09, 2009 4:16 pm
:lol: I bought another saturn.

the gold one will be given away, because I got a killer deal on this car, and coudlnt pass it up.

I dont personally liek the first gen's too much, i only like second/third gen coupes.

anyways the motor will be put into my 95 and the car will be given away to GHSTRIDR's brother

I got this car from a friend/former co-worker, she was going to scrap it, cause shes moving out of the provance.

I offered her a match to the scrap yard's quote ($150) it was all said and done, then someone called her and said they woudl pay $300 for it, and wanted to come and look at it (not buy it yet) anyways i waited abotu an hour and decided i would match that price too, cause she was realyl close to leaving the provance at that point (5 more hours)

so all in all, i got it for $300

1998 SC2 5 speed. Fugly Green tho. thast the only thing i dont like, but paint hides that ;)

cracked windsheild (about $300 installed) and then the brakes, and misc stuff for saftey.. All in all it will only cost about $700-750 to get it road worthy, and going.

not a bad little car. It will be Sarahs winter beater this year, then in spring who knows lol

I love the fact that i got the body style i like for so cheap. Teh car has many miles on it, but nothing that a little TLC wont fix up.

Anyone have an Ebrake handle :P lol my button is broken (the brakes work) but the button is missing...

smurfdude50
6th Planet Addict
by smurfdude50 » Fri Oct 09, 2009 4:19 pm
Slayer, you bastard! I am planning on buying a 2nd gen SC2. You beat me to the punch.

Also, sick pick-up, good job. You can give me the first gen SC!

Slayer
O6P Staff

by Slayer » Fri Oct 09, 2009 4:32 pm
we already promised it to her brother, he needs a car.

I saw a red second gen SCx i thin a 2 for liek 400 bux on kijiji

Slayer
O6P Staff

by Slayer » Fri Oct 09, 2009 4:37 pm
i finally posted the picture up in teh garage, it took me a while, this computer i use at work is like 12 years out of date i think lol

Internet explorer 6 FTL Hahahahhaa

windows doesnt let me save as a JPEG anywhere, abd BMP's are frowned upon in the garage, i cant find the setting t work to allow BMP's i think its coded in Hahaha
4 posts Page 1 of 1
kuchnie na wymiar radomsko