playing around with photoshop.

Saturn Pics and Videos
4 posts Page 1 of 1
Slayer
O6P Staff

by Slayer » Sun Dec 28, 2008 9:10 pm
ok, well i have been watching a few tutorials on photoshop, just to learn the basics. well what I call basics, you may call advanced, but im still learning so i call it the basics lol

anyways check out Sean (blazinsc1)'s car if it were black

Original

Edited ... Black with tinted Tails and black Emblems

anyone interested in some free videos check out http://www.tutvid.com

edit: i just checked the uploaded files, and since i saved them lower quality to upload the black looks grainy, but the original is nice lol

artsar
6th Planet Addict

by artsar » Sun Dec 28, 2008 11:01 pm
when those pics are full size they seem weird... like the wheel wells have been played with or something. I dunno what about the pic, but it looks messed... the car is nice in person, but that angle makes it look weird

As for the colour change. I notice you also got rid of the color on the windows, they are blacked out (no reflection of blue from the sky and what not)... When you change the color of a car try to just change the panel colours rather then the whole car... thats what I attempt to do. I'm no expert, but thats what caught my eye. Gotta make sure there are still realistic reflections, not just a black and white photo...

Not hatin' just sayin' :D

Slayer
O6P Staff

by Slayer » Mon Dec 29, 2008 10:55 am
meh 2 mins in photoshop did that, i never brought back any of the blues or reds.
not like i was doing it for any reason.

after i did that photo i learned alor about masks, so i will know how to do it better next time anywyas :)

blazinsc1
Post Whore

by blazinsc1 » Sun Jan 11, 2009 9:26 am
whoaa it looks weird seeing my car black doesn't look bad that color though and i like it with how u tinted the tails on that color!!!
4 posts Page 1 of 1
kuchnie na wymiar radomsko