Welcome to our Newest Sponsor : Custom Sence

Archived Admin Announcements
3 posts Page 1 of 1
Slayer
O6P Staff

by Slayer » Wed Aug 19, 2009 4:51 pm
I have been working with Chad from Custom Sense ( http://www.customsense.com ) to get some decals for the site. He has agreed to make them for a very nice price, that allows for some fund raising profit.

This will help relieve some of the financial strain that is taken by myself to run this site.

There will be 2 options to buy Decals, 1 is through myself , and 2 is through their website.

As i understand it, their website doesn't currently offer shipping to Canada, but any US members can buy direct from Custom Sense. All Proceeds will go towards the site from there as well.

If you need any Sign work, Vinyl work, contact Chad. It will never hurt to say your from our6thplanet.com ;) at least that way he knows the sponsorship works ;)

Personally I think i will be ordering a sign for my business from him, and even a car club banner for displaying at shows.

Frostman
6th Planet Addict

by Frostman » Wed Aug 19, 2009 6:43 pm
Banners would be really cool for car events. And nice work finding sponsor : )

Slayer
O6P Staff

by Slayer » Wed Aug 19, 2009 7:55 pm
actually he found us :)

he emailed me and start talking about making the decals for us, at first i thought it was a spam, and almost deleted it, but i checked otu his site, and decidede to give it a go
3 posts Page 1 of 1
kuchnie na wymiar radomsko