Memberlist Cleanup, This only applies to inactive members

Archived Admin Announcements
3 posts Page 1 of 1
Slayer
O6P Staff

by Slayer » Fri Aug 29, 2008 10:40 am
Ok, All I have gone through the entire members list and cleaned up all the potential Bots..

Don't get me wrong, i do this weekly as well. But there are just some i cant tell if there bots or not.

So here's the Situation, i went and looked at ALL members who have not verified their Email addresses that signed up over 1 month ago. basically July 29th and Older members are affected

If they have not verified their acount in 1-6 motnhs, i have deleted the account, This is good for 2 reasons, their either were a bot that got stopped by all the other measures in palce.. and we dont want them cluttereing the database. Or they were a memebr that did not receive the activation Email. they can eiterh re-sign up .. or more likley have already re-signed up under a different name

rememebr to check your junk folders when signing up, sometimes board sent Emails are flagegd as spam because they dont actually come from a person

There were a few people that i Emailed personally and activated their account, To anyone who got that Email, and decided to come back, welcome. If you already signed up and i just activated an account you dont use please PM me and i will purge it from the database.

That is all.

scrt69
6th Planet Addict

by scrt69 » Sat Aug 30, 2008 8:08 pm
I am ALIVEEEEE lol....

Slayer
O6P Staff

by Slayer » Sun Aug 31, 2008 12:22 pm
FYI: i am NOT deleting INACTIVE members that dont post.
its the ones who havent clicked on the ACTIVATE ACCOUNT link in their welcome Email after signup

so if you have clicked that link you're safe, and honestly if you signed up preior to 1 month ago your safe, i went through the whole list and everyone has activated their accounts

its just i will wait a month or so, if they dont activate it i'll just purge it, more than likeley its probably a bot anyways
3 posts Page 1 of 1
kuchnie na wymiar radomsko