Website Maintanence

Archived Admin Announcements
2 posts Page 1 of 1
Slayer
O6P Staff

by Slayer » Sun Jun 08, 2008 9:53 pm
Ok, now that the JCO is over, and we have some time to spare around here i would like to take this oppourtunity to mention that i still have not switcehd servers (somethign came up last time) and i will be doing it this week. Probably tomorrow (MOnday) night. that way i can get it over and done with by tuesday / wednesday at the l;atest and be back up and running on our own server again

If you have any questions let me know, and i will anwer them as soon as possable

Soo.. to re-cap tomorrow (monday) the site will go offline for server upgrades, and will eb back by tuesday / wednesday att he l;atest... since i am kinda obligated to say it can take 24-48 hours ;) but i expect it to be running in alot less than that.

thank you for your patience
Once the site is transfered i will be possably adding a couple new features to the site including a photo album, and possably a How to / Tutorial for Saturn / Automotive related Mods / projects. It shoudl help organize the custom projects peopel do around here, that are meant to help people.

If anyone would like to know what i mean, check out www.v6z24.com They hav a nice HOW TO section over there,,, Ovbiosuly it will NOT be exactly like that because Moonwell (Jason / webmaster) has coded that himself. but its an idea i am working on.

some otehr stuff i was thinking abotu once the server trabnsferes over again
Last edited by Slayer on Tue Dec 23, 2008 4:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Slayer
O6P Staff

by Slayer » Tue Jun 10, 2008 12:00 pm
Ok, as you may have noticed the site is back up and running, this shoudl be the last downtime for quite a while (fingers crossed)

For anyone who was on here in the early morning or even up till noon tuesday, may have noticed some errors at teh top of the screen.. They have been corrected. it was a few extra lines in the code of 1 file after the ?> statment .. anyone who knows, thast the END of the file... so the blank lines after that were basically telling me off.

so anyways, please let me know any errors that show up along the way, just post them here and i will fix them (I am going to test the garage now, as i beleive that will throw an error or 2)
2 posts Page 1 of 1
kuchnie na wymiar radomsko