Recent Vulnerabilities hopefully taken care of.

Archived Admin Announcements
7 posts Page 1 of 1
Slayer
O6P Staff

by Slayer » Wed Dec 05, 2007 3:50 pm
Ok, if anyone doesnt know what has been going on here in teh past 3 days, please read the topic titles "Site Wide Email..."

The problem (as stated in that topic) was because of the phpBBGarage we run here. It is BETA code, and not fully released yet, I assumed all risks when i became a Beta Tester, but did not expect this problem.

Long story short, the code was gone through, and checked out, Teh Author of the Code says he beleives that everything shoudl be secure now. I have upgraded to the latest release, and just want everyone to let me know if they see any problems with the Garage. (any functions not working, images, etc...

thank you, and Hopefully this is behind us

I am still saving database backups incase anything happens again, so the most data we'll loose is 24 hours or less.

I think we got EXTREMLY lucky the other day.
Last edited by Slayer on Sat Dec 15, 2007 1:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

sc2racer
our6thplanet.com Owns me
by sc2racer » Wed Dec 05, 2007 4:52 pm
Was it that bad! The situation that happened ?

Slayer
O6P Staff

by Slayer » Wed Dec 05, 2007 5:49 pm
sc2racer wrote:Was it that bad! The situation that happened ?

it SHOULD have been alot worse, there is no reason why this site is still up, except for possably the after thougths of the hacker. they were into my Admin account, and had complete access to the entire site, and i had absolutly no control over the situation at that point, the only way i got my accoutn back was by editing the database manually and copying my encrypted password from my second account ehre to my main account in order to reset the password to somehtign i know. after that iwas able to re-gain control of the site, so i was either right on time, and got hte account back as they were hacking us, or they decided to not hack us, eitehr way, thast still incredibly lucky

viperssaturn

by viperssaturn » Wed Dec 05, 2007 7:11 pm
I notice a problem, the logo with red outline around the letters. It makes them look fuzzy to me. Am I the only one to notice it?

Slayer
O6P Staff

by Slayer » Wed Dec 05, 2007 7:28 pm
viperssaturn wrote:I notice a problem, the logo with red outline around the letters. It makes them look fuzzy to me. Am I the only one to notice it?

Bitch Bitch Bitch!

its your computer i see nothing MuHahahahaha

...for those who are not quite getting this.. i already removed the red shadow

sc2racer
our6thplanet.com Owns me
by sc2racer » Wed Dec 05, 2007 11:43 pm
No No I agree with Jon, I notice that too ! .. It looks a bit fuzy and why is in the center ? wasn't it to the left before ?

Slayer
O6P Staff

by Slayer » Thu Dec 06, 2007 6:12 pm
sc2racer wrote:No No I agree with Jon, I notice that too ! .. It looks a bit fuzy and why is in the center ? wasn't it to the left before ?

Website tweaks, sorry i dotn have IDOLCREATIONS at the moment, so im playing here... theres a reason for it.. and honestly the old one was temporary, and never got updated.
7 posts Page 1 of 1
kuchnie na wymiar radomsko