Post your How to's and any pics of any projects your doing
4 posts Page 1 of 1
artsar
6th Planet Addict

by artsar » Fri Feb 22, 2008 2:26 pm
Heres a step by step install for Jers Strut Bar

Step 1: Remove the strut tower bolts

Step 2: Remove that resivour(spelling?)

Steo 3: Remove the wires. They are held in with those plastic screw looking clips. Just pull like hell and you'll come out. (Red are the holes and blue are the wires)

Step 4: Place strut bar on. Gotta kinda fish it under the other stuff... but its fairly easy. (Apparently harder on the redlines... not sure about the coupes)

Step 5: I had to pry this end on a bit. I used a rag to make sure I didn't scratch the paint. Again apparently the redline is tighter so needs more massaging... the sedan was alright... was just off.

Step 6: We figured out thats where the bar was hitting the car when we were trying to pry it... so watch for that spot. A few taps from a hammer (or a fist in my case... use a hammer doesn't hurt as much) and it pops down and levels out.

Step 7: Put bolts back on and loosely tighten so ensure its on right and seating correctly. Then tighten both sides for final install.

Here are two pics of it installed.

Over all it was an easy install and took no more then 10 min... could have been done faster, but we were taking pics and didn't have all the tools we could have used.

I recommend this product to anyone that is interested. I haven't "driven" the car since its on. So I can't really say its benefits. But Mike said it helped on the redline.

Rear-Vue
6th Planet Addict
by Rear-Vue » Fri Feb 22, 2008 11:10 pm
yes it was excitingly good, works great helps the front end of the redline to stay planet and more in 1 piece. for what i paid i cant complain.
kurasov1965m
Verified Newbie

by kurasov1965m » Mon Sep 25, 2017 1:19 pm
i might sound stupid asking this question but installing a strut tower bar is a bolt-on affair right? what is this im hearing about jacking up the car to make it easier? i need help i wanna do this right.
Jamesdaupt

by Jamesdaupt » Mon Sep 25, 2017 4:28 pm
how much would this help if u already have the progress RSB?
4 posts Page 1 of 1
kuchnie na wymiar radomsko