Getting excited!

A Place for Saturn Discussion
6 posts Page 1 of 1
Frostman
6th Planet Addict

by Frostman » Thu Apr 14, 2011 6:12 pm
Ordered my KYB struts, mounts and MOOG end links for the wagon and they should be here soon :)

Tried to order the rims I wanted from canadian tire today... no longer dealing with the rim company they dealt with... damn!

But now I found myself some Voxx MG3 DT 16's

Wrapping them in some General Exclaim UHP's 225/50R16 that have been in my basement for 3 weeks now lol

Tried to order some magnaflow mufflers and cat from three different stores, all custom order and no returns allowed! Tried to get a K and N filter, same bullshit. Just dieing to get the ss exhaust manifold and exhaust put together : )

Kenny, if you have any info or suppliers that you have/know of, let me know cause that would be a slice!

Either that or summitracing is going to be my friend lol

Also picked up last week some cross drilled and slotted rotors and ceramic pads and had them cryo treated too :)

Next on the list after I get everything apart is to measure up my sway bars to get some poly mounts and confirm my lower strut mount sizes for poly pieces as well. Also have to figure out what I am going to do for the engine/tranni mounts too. Find mounts for the 5 speed hasn't been easy. But I haven't looked under the hood yet to see how many there are. Also, full sound system is in the works. I have some kenwood 6.5's with kenwood 4 channel amp, pioneer head unit and still have to order new subs and sub amp. And make a custom box. And when the weather gets warmer going to get some tint done too. Then after that, a 2.4L intake manifold and then get the ecu tweaked. I will make a build page when stuff starts rolling a bit better, but it's going to be nice :)
DaddyION

by DaddyION » Thu Apr 14, 2011 9:49 pm
If you are interested I have Brand NEW PIONEER MONO Block and PIONEER 12" DVC Sub. I bought them for an old project but sold the car. Also have a Brand New single 12" Sub box in grey carpet.
andrew88
Our Fearless Leader

by andrew88 » Sun Apr 17, 2011 9:21 am
Will be fun for the build page! Are you dropping it or just getting the kybs for some improvement over stockies?
Slayer
O6P Staff

by Slayer » Sun Apr 17, 2011 12:11 pm
I can order pretty much anything but you will find the same thing everywhere no returns on custom orders. And finding stuff for a Saturn isn't going to be easy besides custom ordering it no one stocks parts like that. However the intake why don't you get an intake rather than just a filter?
viperssaturn

by viperssaturn » Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:14 pm
Call the boys over at Focus Rims and Performance. They are on Nebo Road and are awesome guys to deal with. Even buying from the U.S., you will have a hard time beating their prices and the service is good as well. They usually have most parts in a day or two. They also stocked the 2.5"cone K&N Filter for the 3rd gens so they should have something for you. They also sell wheels at really fair prices. Some tire and wheel combos sit in their shop. Usually around 30 or 40 sets.
Frostman
6th Planet Addict

by Frostman » Tue Apr 19, 2011 9:21 pm
Thanks man, I will check them out tomorrow to see about rims.

I got my caliper paint kit in today as well as all my struts and mounts : )

Kenny, it has been reviewed and discussed on saturn fans that I redistricted intake box will net the same gains if not more than any cold air kit tested. As you heard that one day over at Home Depot, it has a nice throaty sound : ) And with a KN filter, it will make it breathe a little bit nicer. I do however need to do a nicer job rounding all the edges over for smoother transitions. My dad did this mod to his car and loved it. I guess with the ECU reflash he got, it works a hell of a lot better than my stock tune. God I love that we can tune are ECU's : ) Besides, with the way things are going, this car, with the exception from the exhaust performance wise, is going to look stock under the hood. And I kind of want to keep it that way, nice and clean :)
6 posts Page 1 of 1
kuchnie na wymiar radomsko