Hey everyone

A Place for Saturn Discussion
10 posts Page 1 of 1
sc2racer
our6thplanet.com Owns me
by sc2racer » Tue Aug 10, 2010 3:40 pm
Heyyyy people of O6P ...

I haven't been around AT ALL.. i've been ooo busy with my work i don't have much time to do anything ... I've become a well known source for Volkswagen programming and have been attending a lot of shows for local vw tuner shops .....

I guess you can say, as much as i didn't want to turn my GTI into a well known show car, I guess I have lol ... The Saturn days are coming back as VW days now :) I couldn't be happier!

Hey Sarah and Kenny, I hope the Stag and DOe was a success, I'm really truely sorry I couldn't come to it, I wanted to and so did my girlfriend because i told her how things were when I had my Saturn and the meets that we had, sso she was really excited to meet you all, however something happen within her family that made everyone pretty upset, which in turn stopped us from coming down
:(

Again I'm really sorry. Hopefully everyone is doing well though !!!! I saw Adam a few times in Newmarket, which is where I now run a Car Audio Install shop within Best Buy .. I'm happy with what i'm doing and the direction my career is taking me :)

Hope to talk to you all soon !
blazinsc1
Post Whore

by blazinsc1 » Tue Aug 10, 2010 8:37 pm
hey drew long time no talk, glad to hear ur doin good buddy, sorry i couldn't make scrape this year bro i've made the past 3 yrs but unfournately i've had some personal issues to attend to which were more important, i hope to make next year if all goes well i'll be going to importfest this year with a couple buddies not entering but to go check it out!!, i haven't really shown my car this year the only show i attended was the autodream group show and thats just because they did alot of work on my car this year and i wanted to show support to their show, but all is good with me as well hope to make it to more shows next year and see ur VW at some man i heard u did some different stuff with ur audio set up!!!
sc2racer
our6thplanet.com Owns me
by sc2racer » Wed Aug 11, 2010 12:09 am
Hey Sean, yeahhh mann I did a little bit of a custom set up as well with my gti hatch haha !! Neverthough I'd take it that far lolol .

Scrape was a waste of fucking time for me this year, I didn't place and neither did my buddy in his MK4 Jetta.

Three LOUSY volkswagens placed 1st to 3rd ..... Brutal Brutal Brutal cars.

I guess Motegi wheels looked better then REAL stretched Porcshe Twist wheels, which is what my buddy had on his car.

Oh Oh Oh lol I should have put a cardboard cut out of my engine compartment, to cover my whoooooole engine bay and only show the top of my engine lol !!! Sorry i'm very sour about the show this year ..... Not judged well at allll!!!!
blazinsc1
Post Whore

by blazinsc1 » Wed Aug 11, 2010 5:58 pm
lol yea i hear ya drew but its the same thing with alot of shows its alot of political bull u musta not kissed enough ass bro lol jus playin but yea man i heard jer only placed 3rd how was his competition was he fairly judged at least or no?, i'm not a huge fan of scrape anymore man i go just cause its a local show but i dunno i can take it or leave it plus the fact i always get sick every year at that show!!!!!, i'm pretty much not as into showing my car nemore i just drive it around and go for cruises or coffee with buddies stuff like that, but i hope to make some shows next year even if i'm not showing my car i wanna see urs for sure man at some plus i wish i woulda saw ur buddies v-dub it sounds sick!!!
GHSTRIDR
6th Planet Addict

by GHSTRIDR » Fri Aug 13, 2010 9:11 pm
Hey Drew!
No worries man, things happen. It was a great night.....from what I remember....hahahaha.
Everyone keeps telling me that they had a great time, so it had to have been good. Im sure we will catch you at another event sooner or later!
Hope all is well!
Viperoni
onenut

by Viperoni » Mon Aug 16, 2010 11:13 pm
We gotta do another meet and get EVERYBODY together again. Maybe something in the fall... been a while Drew and Shaun.
RjION
by RjION » Tue Aug 17, 2010 6:48 pm
Hey ..................
blazinsc1
Post Whore

by blazinsc1 » Tue Aug 17, 2010 7:40 pm
yea for sure man only day i usually have off is sunday though!!!
andrew88
Our Fearless Leader

by andrew88 » Tue Aug 17, 2010 8:03 pm
And maybe everyone would be on time!! j/k Rudy
Viperoni
onenut

by Viperoni » Fri Aug 20, 2010 6:54 am
andrew88 wrote:And maybe everyone would be on time!! j/k Rudy

I doubt it :P
10 posts Page 1 of 1
kuchnie na wymiar radomsko