the autodream group

A Place for Saturn Discussion
7 posts Page 1 of 1
blazinsc1
Post Whore

by blazinsc1 » Wed May 26, 2010 5:58 pm
hey just wanna let u guys know if u or anyone u know needs custom work done i highly recommend them i have dealt with them a couple times and my cars in right now as we speak getting the body kit fitted and painted by them, on a side note i do not recommend extreme dimensions bodykits duraflex is nothing but fiberglass and thin ass fiberglass at that my sideskirts have to be lengthened and strengthened as well as the rear bumper has to be strengthened so any add u see of duraflex where they twist the bumper is bullllllll it would snap for sure!!!!!!, newho thats my vent on extreme dimensions, i also want to let u guys know on june 20th the autodream group is holding a show and shine and an open house where u can come down and take a tour of their shop its a huge facility around 50,000 square feet anyone that could make it down should def check them out!!!!
Slayer
O6P Staff

by Slayer » Wed May 26, 2010 9:41 pm
where did you order your duraflex bumper from? are you sure its not a knock off?
blazinsc1
Post Whore

by blazinsc1 » Thu May 27, 2010 7:47 am
no its authentic it came from extreme dimensions in california ordered through onderground design it has all the extreme dimensions markings on it and came in the extreme dimensions box, i've read up on alot of reviews and alot of people had the same issues with different cars and extreme dimensions kits the front is actually a kbd urethane front bumper that they include with the kit thats the only part that is flexible really and with the price i paid its def authentic and not a knock off which is even more of a piss off!!!
Slayer
O6P Staff

by Slayer » Thu May 27, 2010 8:08 pm
you know now that you say that, i dont ever remember anyone saying anytign BUT the front bumpers are flexable... which is the one you need more flexable.. trust me... (even though my rear is what i screwed up) the front is what you bump around most... im going to check into this a little bit, but i dont rememebr anyone saying the rears or sides are flexable
blazinsc1
Post Whore

by blazinsc1 » Thu May 27, 2010 8:34 pm
ok i hope the company doesn't advertise that they are because the side skirts and rear bumper are def not!!!, on a side note went up to check it out today and its comming along quite nicely should have it back next friday :)
Slayer
O6P Staff

by Slayer » Thu May 27, 2010 9:35 pm
ok so i just looked up extreme dimentions, including ondergrounds website

they all say front Bumper - urathame and then describe the other parts but DO NOT say they are urathane, therefor technically it doesnt say they are urathane.... i should contact their tech support and see what they say ;)

their kits to me look like they are front urathane, and sides / rears are fiberglass, but i just wanna see what they say to potential customers

trust me tho, you will like your kit, especially if its being custom fitted.... i took soo many pictures of my car in the bodyshop... i think ther eon facebook, check them out :P you remember my mx6 right?
blazinsc1
Post Whore

by blazinsc1 » Thu May 27, 2010 10:09 pm
yea kenny i remember ur mx6 was sick as hell man, i remember seeing those pics unforunately i don't have facebook nemore due to some issues but i do remember looking through ur pics, i didn't have a camera with me today or i woulda took some shots, right now the front and rear are pretty much fitted, the sides they r still working on and they have to make a plate to fit between the side skirt and my car, cause there is a gap they took my stock side skirt off because i guess thats what ur suppose to do most the guys on cardomain mounted it overtop of it also most people don't lengthen it which i am getting done as well i want it to look as decent as it can considering how sketchy quality it was for what i paid it costed quite a bit to do it right but i'd rather do it right then it look like crap!!
7 posts Page 1 of 1
kuchnie na wymiar radomsko