1999 SW1 Questions

A Place for Saturn Discussion
1 post Page 1 of 1
TOH
Verified Newbie
by TOH » Wed Apr 28, 2010 10:07 pm
After working on a 2000 SC2 I built for my son, I fell in love with Saturns, so I bought a 1999 SW1 for my daughter (she just gaduated from Guelph as a Vet). I am looking to replace the interior carpet (original is tooooo far gone). Replacement carpet companies list carpets for 92 - 96. Any idea if a 96 would fit into the 99? There is no owners manual with the car. Anyone know if there is a magic trick to getting the 60/40 rear seat to fold only the 40 piece down? The entire seat folds down fine, but I can't get just the small (or large) seat to fold. Also looking for a set of steelies.

Thanks,

Bob

Went to Cambridge Auto Wreckers and got lots of "goodies"including a manual. The passenger side seat release strap was buried inside the upholstery. Problem solved. Steelies for $30.00 ea. Got new seats from a SW2 as well as carpet. Also got power lock actuators, switches etc. Adding power mirror on the right side. Restoration is going well

Now I am looking for the panel that mounts the power mirror switch in the center console. I have one from the wreckers that supports power right power mirror and power windows. Does anyone know if it was possible to get the power mirror option without power windows?

Thanks,

Bob
1 post Page 1 of 1
kuchnie na wymiar radomsko