O6P Decals

A Place for Saturn Discussion
52 posts Page 1 of 4
Slayer
O6P Staff

by Slayer » Tue Aug 04, 2009 8:49 am
Ok, a company approached me about creating some decals for the site. I have been talking with them for about a week now to have some decals cut up for us, I just want to know who would be interested, and who would be willing to pre-pay for some

the cost would be around $10-15 / pair

also 2 colour option available for somewhere around $20-25 /pair

All proceeds will be going right back into funding for this site, because the Tshirt sales have dropped off completly, and we need to have more fund raisers if the site wishes to stay alive ;)

anyways, I have a sample image of the decals available, and I was told I can get a PHOTO of the actual Cut decals

Currently I have not talked about colour options, but I assume the standard colours are available, but since I'll be buying a few to store on hand, they will only be the more popular colours (custom colours will be per order basis only)

I will be ordering Silver, White, and possably Blue

Also I will be ordering a couple of the 2 colour decals in the colour shown below

Last edited by Slayer on Mon Aug 17, 2009 7:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

andrew88
Our Fearless Leader

by andrew88 » Tue Aug 04, 2009 8:41 pm
I would pre pay a few. (plus paypal fees because it cheaper than gas)
2 pairs of black?

Frostman
6th Planet Addict

by Frostman » Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:10 pm
I'll probably pick up a set. You still have any shirts hanging around?

Slayer
O6P Staff

by Slayer » Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:16 pm
amdrew88 wrote:I would pre pay a few. (plus paypal fees because it cheaper than gas)
2 pairs of black?

Do you mean plus Shipping Fees? and have me ship them?
Also, you want black? do you plan on putting these on tinted windows? Because you won't be able to see them very clearly. but I will Email rigth now actually and see what colours are available

Frostman wrote:I'll probably pick up a set. You still have any shirts hanging around?

I have 1 white T shirt (ringer style)
#4 on this image

Please note: I AM NOT ASKING ANYONE TO PRE-PAY YET, I am just guaging interest right now

Slayer
O6P Staff

by Slayer » Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:27 pm
Here is a link to the colours available, I am verifying if there is a charge for certian colours. eg: chrome

http://www.customsense.com/pages.php?pID=10&CDpath=0

Also, for what its worth, I was told we can upsize this decal to 80" x 20"

Persoanlly I'm thining about getting a windsheild banner done up myself

andrew88
Our Fearless Leader

by andrew88 » Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:38 pm
If you want to ship them I would definitely be up for that. Just let me know how much.
And I forgot black doesn't show up that well on tint lol.
So a pair of black still (tool box :))
And maybe a pair of red?
And do you have any of the thos mouse pads? My mouse pad seems to have got lost in the move.

Slayer
O6P Staff

by Slayer » Wed Aug 05, 2009 6:59 am
I never stocked anything except a few select T shirts, however you can buy from this link anything you like, and they will ship it directly to you in about 2 weeks (takes 2 days to make, and just over a week to ship)

http://www.artsnow.com/slayer/?SectionCode=02
Check out the shipping rates, there extremly reasonable
http://www.artsnow.com/slayer/HelpDesk/ ... ingPrice&M

The mousepad is in Other Misc Items

as for decals Chrome is $1 more, and Silver Metalic is 50 cents more. When i get alittle free time I will get the exact numbers, and exchange rate to determine the exact price the decals will be.

smurfdude50
6th Planet Addict
by smurfdude50 » Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:47 am
silver metallic x2 :D kthxbye

AdaM42

by AdaM42 » Thu Aug 06, 2009 5:23 pm
I'd take a couple of those black/red ones and maybe even a windshield banner :D

Frostman
6th Planet Addict

by Frostman » Thu Aug 06, 2009 7:33 pm
Interested in decals and maybe a banner and maybe a shirt! Post up whats going on and I will be more definitive.

Thanks

Nick :)

viperssaturn

by viperssaturn » Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:03 pm
Hey guys and gals, If you actually want some decals this time, they need to get paid for. If you order stuff or ask for it, you need to pay up and not be ignorant to the fact that Kenny puts out his own money when purchasing this stuff for you guys. He has been asked to order stuff in the past and been left with stuff that people didnt pick up or pay for. :roll: Don't be a loser and do this to him. AdaM42, I'm pretty sure you still owe me some money from some seats that you picked up from me and never paid for. Remember when you showed up to my house to buy seats and never had money...then I let you take em anyways with your word you would pay me? These are the loser things I am talking about guys...don't do it cause I will call you on it.

Frostman
6th Planet Addict

by Frostman » Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:20 pm
That wasn't what I was implying. I just want to know what the prices of things are going to be before I send/give money. I don't want him to order before I give him the money for it.

AdaM42

by AdaM42 » Fri Aug 07, 2009 7:00 pm
viperssaturn wrote:Hey guys and gals, If you actually want some decals this time, they need to get paid for. If you order stuff or ask for it, you need to pay up and not be ignorant to the fact that Kenny puts out his own money when purchasing this stuff for you guys. He has been asked to order stuff in the past and been left with stuff that people didnt pick up or pay for. :roll: Don't be a loser and do this to him. AdaM42, I'm pretty sure you still owe me some money from some seats that you picked up from me and never paid for. Remember when you showed up to my house to buy seats and never had money...then I let you take em anyways with your word you would pay me? These are the loser things I am talking about guys...don't do it cause I will call you on it.

PM'd, though I'm slightly offended you couldn't PM me on the matter.

Slayer
O6P Staff

by Slayer » Sat Aug 15, 2009 9:24 pm
Ok, so let me just start a list here, I would like to place an order within the next week or so, so i just want to get a small list together

Slayer : pair of 2 colour (red and black) also a set of Silver with red Line, also some spares to have on hand
Andrew88 : Pair of Black 1 colour, also Pair of Red
Frostman: Set of (what colour?)
GHSTRIDR: Pair of Silver

This is not a definate list, I am NOT locking anyone in, i am just making a list so i can get a quick quote on the decals

Ok, so the price for 1 colour decals would be $15 / Pair
and 2 colour decals would be $25

For standard colours It seems Silver Metalic is $1 more per pair, and Chrome is $2 more per pair

however, I will absorb the cost of the silver metalic and make those the same price as the standard colours ($15/pair) but the Chrome would be extra. Since this would not be a standard colour I keep on hand, it woudl have to be ordered.

Slayer
O6P Staff

by Slayer » Sat Aug 15, 2009 9:48 pm
I just realized i never calculated any shipping charges into the prices, these are not being cut in Hamilton, so i will haev to have them shipped, hopefully it's not too much, but i will get a better idea of this once the email comes back with my final price
52 posts Page 1 of 4
kuchnie na wymiar radomsko