Progress Sport Springs: Now In Production!

A Place for Saturn Discussion
49 posts Page 3 of 4

GyrlSpeedRT

by GyrlSpeedRT » Thu May 07, 2009 10:41 pm
viperssaturn wrote:Well, I dont need springs as I have B&G's on my car but I would definitely get in on $200 for KYB's. Is this shipped or plus shipping and I assume this is in U.S. funds? Please correct me if wrong.

Yes, it's $200 shipped, U.S. (gotta remember a lot of folks here are in Canada) I'm not sure how much more it would be to to you but I'd cut you a deal on the shipping.

viperssaturn

by viperssaturn » Fri May 08, 2009 7:13 pm
Pm'ed!! :D

GreenSL2Dude
6th Planet Addict
by GreenSL2Dude » Fri May 08, 2009 10:58 pm
Funny i'm really thinking about getting in on this... my eibachs are really worn out and they might have taken out my kybs too. I'm just worried about the drop...

GyrlSpeedRT

by GyrlSpeedRT » Fri May 08, 2009 11:11 pm
GreenSL2Dude wrote:Funny i'm really thinking about getting in on this... my eibachs are really worn out and they might have taken out my kybs too. I'm just worried about the drop...

You should get in on it. The drop isn't excessive...it will be less than the Sprint 2.0s. What size wheels do you have? These are perfect if you have 17s. I'll get a pic from S-Fans to show how they look on 17s if you like.

GyrlSpeedRT

by GyrlSpeedRT » Sat May 09, 2009 9:51 am
We now need 8 people, let's finish this baby up!

GreenSL2Dude
6th Planet Addict
by GreenSL2Dude » Sat May 09, 2009 10:44 am
Heres the thread with some pics of my car
http://www.sixthsphere.com/phpBB3/viewt ... =3&t=47995

GyrlSpeedRT

by GyrlSpeedRT » Wed May 20, 2009 7:00 pm
We only need 7 more people. I want two more people on the list by Friday....OR ELSE!!! I want to be able to call the rep so he can start getting things set up for us. This is racing season...so we don't want to be pushed behind a ton of other projects.

viperssaturn

by viperssaturn » Wed May 20, 2009 9:28 pm
Whats happening with the KYB buy-in? I need some new struts.

GyrlSpeedRT

by GyrlSpeedRT » Wed May 20, 2009 9:47 pm
viperssaturn wrote:Whats happening with the KYB buy-in? I need some new struts.

Well here's the deal. Some people were saying that they could get sets off of ebay for $185 shipped. I was trying to see if my distributor could match that. He said he could do $200 shipped for the full set but $185 was ehhhh. I will leave it up to those that still want to get them from me as well as adding the mounts.

viperssaturn

by viperssaturn » Thu May 21, 2009 11:03 am
For $15 u.s. I can;t believe people would buy them off of ebay instead of supporting a fellow saturn enthusiast. That is the one thing I hate about the Saturn community. The majority are so f-in cheap and then complain about little aftermarket support. Anyways, if you are still offering them for $200 u.s I will take them from you and if you could pm me with a price on the struts and mounts together with shipping to the address I Pm'ed before, that would be excellent.

GyrlSpeedRT

by GyrlSpeedRT » Thu May 21, 2009 8:20 pm
viperssaturn wrote:For $15 u.s. I can;t believe people would buy them off of ebay instead of supporting a fellow saturn enthusiast. That is the one thing I hate about the Saturn community. The majority are so f-in cheap and then complain about little aftermarket support. Anyways, if you are still offering them for $200 u.s I will take them from you and if you could pm me with a price on the struts and mounts together with shipping to the address I Pm'ed before, that would be excellent.

Sounds good. I will PM that info to ya tomorrow!

GyrlSpeedRT

by GyrlSpeedRT » Thu May 21, 2009 8:22 pm
Okay, now that we only need 3 people, I will begin to accept deposits of $125. Payments are to be made by PayPal and the email address is: admin@gyrlspeedracingteam.com I WOULD PREFER THAT NO ONE MAKE THE FULL PAYMENT IN CASE I CAN KNOCK OFF A FEW BUCKS AS WELL AS IF YOU ARE PICKING THESE UP! I don't want to have to make refunds. As soon as your payment is made, I will send you an email stating that I received it and will also make note of it here in the first post by your name. Also, please make sure to add your screen name in the notes so that I can credit the correct person. Please also attach your phone number if you are picking/meeting up to get your springs in Philly or nearby.

Also note that I spoke with the rep from Progress about 5 minutes ago and he will be calling me tomorrow, if not Tuesday with the final numbers and times to get everything done.

If there are any questions PLEASE email me at: admin@gyrlspeedracingteam.com on AIM at: GyrlSpeed or by phone/text at: 267-886-6187

GyrlSpeedRT

by GyrlSpeedRT » Thu Jul 09, 2009 5:56 pm
UPDATE: Our springs are in production. I will receive an ETA later on this week. Please let's get these deposits in as soon as humanly possible. The faster we get the money in, the faster we can have them when they are completed. Don't ask me how I got them to start production on these but they are. If ANYONE was skeptical before, you should not be now. Also, if your name is on the list and have not paid anything, your spot will be gone and they will become part of my inventory to be sold after the buy-in at a higher price. So don't think you'll wait til the last minute and then find some 'magic' money...not gonna happen. It may sound a little harsh but there are people who paid without delay or at least kept me up on their situation and showed 'interest' in keeping their spot.

If you are on the list and would like to be kept there, PLEASE post or PM me here. If there is someone with the $125 deposit in hand, you can have a spot on the list. The PayPal address where the deposit is to be sent is: admin@gyrlspeedracingteam.com Again, these are being made as we speak and I can't wait to get my set soon.

ADDED: ETA Ship date to me is July 30th!

GyrlSpeedRT

by GyrlSpeedRT » Sun Jul 26, 2009 12:40 am
Just a quick note for you guys and girls that still want these. These springs will be ready any day now and there is still a chance to get on the list. If you would like to, you have to make the full payment: $200 if you are picking these up or $230 if you want them shipped out. I would rather offer these to you at the buy-in price instead of the inflated price later on. Jump in now while they are still cheap.

GyrlSpeedRT

by GyrlSpeedRT » Fri Aug 14, 2009 10:33 am
Just a note, there are 2 sets of springs up for grabs at the buy-in price. Once they arrive here next week, that deal is gone. As a reminder: $200 picked up or $230 shipped in the US. You can PayPal either amount to: admin@gyrlspeedracingteam.com if you would like them. Again, once they show up here, that great pricing is out the door.
49 posts Page 3 of 4
kuchnie na wymiar radomsko