Getting More new users (and / or old members back)

Site Comments and Suggestions are to be posted here
2 posts Page 1 of 1
Slayer
O6P Staff

by Slayer » Sat Jun 25, 2011 1:53 pm
Ok, so i want to know some suggestions of geting some members back, or even attracting new members.

Remember his is NOT a saturn specific club anymore, so Any ideas are welcome to attact other members.

An Idea I had was perhaps making some sort of Emag, maybe getting members to contribute articles, Howto's, photos, Car show (photos and comments ont eh shows) meet pics etc,

what do you think about that? lets hear some suggestions..

BTW, the MAG itself would basically be in blog format so its easy to navigate, and archive (unless someone has a betetr idea?)

discuss below :D
Slayer
O6P Staff

by Slayer » Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:05 pm
Ok, so i was playing around with getting a blog up and running and starting to link it to this site, and well, i fu@%ed up, and killed the site for a day,

I honestly thought i killed it permanently, luckily, i had a little knowledge and got it back up and limping over night, and should be completly fixed now (see my announcement in admin anouncments)

so, as for the Emag, I ened some idea on the best way to go about this, I want members here to be able to comment on any info in the Emag, BUT not have to register there (use their current accounts and profiles)

ill keep looking but if anyone knows of any, please let me know
2 posts Page 1 of 1
kuchnie na wymiar radomsko