Work trade!!!

General For Trade
5 posts Page 1 of 1
viperssaturn

by viperssaturn » Sun Mar 21, 2010 4:00 pm
I've seen this on other sites/clubs so I figured I would start it here. If you have a particular skill that you think could be useful, post it up and also post what needs you have for work and maybe you can find someone to hook up some work trade. Things that are useful are, but not limited to, welding, painting, home/car audio, fibreglassing, carbon fibre, mechanical work, wood working, home improvement stuff, and other such things.

Personally, I can do any sort of woodworking (access to a full 7000 ft/2 shop), fibreglassing/carbon fibre, home and car audio. These are things I can do well and would be willing to trade for paint work, home imporvement stuff, and general labour. I can also do most mechanical things except internal engine work on an s-series saturn. I am currently looking into buying a vacuum bagging system to easier produce carbon fibre and fibreglass parts. This would have a 4'x8' table so nothing is off limits.

So if anyone is interested in doing this or trading for anything with anybody else, post up and lets see what kind of reaction we can get to this.

Jon

Slayer
O6P Staff

by Slayer » Sun Mar 21, 2010 6:43 pm
Tis an interesting concept, and hopefully will get some poeple help with those projects and such.

Lets just make somethign clear... if you have work trade opourtunities, start a new topic ;) dont hijack someones

viperssaturn

by viperssaturn » Sun Mar 21, 2010 8:52 pm
Post it in here even!!!

AdaM42

by AdaM42 » Mon Mar 22, 2010 12:39 am
I work for General Paint in Cambridge.

15 Sheldon Dr.
Cambridge, ON
519 622 7882

I can full access to interior and exterior paints. (no automotive :( )

We have locations all over Ontario, so If you aren't close, I probably have a store closer!

Slayer
O6P Staff

by Slayer » Tue Mar 23, 2010 5:44 pm
Hmm.. Services I can offer

Computer repairs (and Virus / Spyware removal)
Web Hosting
Minor Auto Repairs (Brakes, Shocks, Tune Ups)

Stuff I migt need..

People with a truck to haul crap to the dump for me. (some stuff is free) anythign that is not free i would rent a bin anyawys
used Oil, Yard waste
Hamilton Residents only so you can actually goto the dump legally (transfer station)
5 posts Page 1 of 1
kuchnie na wymiar radomsko