stupid shifter cables

General Wanted to by
4 posts Page 1 of 1
Slayer
O6P Staff

by Slayer » Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:13 pm
Ok, so my car has been giving me troubles ever since i got it... (but i didnt pay much, so i never expected a perfect car)

anyways today my car stopped lettign me shift into 1st, and barley into second (has been hard since day 1)

Rearvue, when he was down last can testify to this lol

anyways turns out the rubber boots on the end of the cables are missing, torn, ripepd whatever, and it must been causing it to not shift properly... dont ask why, but the reason i say its cause by that is, i sprayed them with WD40 (removes all moisture) since it is a Water Displacment, then i greesed up the cables that were showing (where the boot would normally be) and they seem to shift fine now...

so, instead of greesing my cabled ever week or so i just wanna replace them...

I dont wanna buy new, i can get my own quotes for that, i want someone who happens to have some laying around, and wants to make a couple bucks by selling them to me ;)

let me know

viperssaturn

by viperssaturn » Sat Mar 13, 2010 8:28 am
Check with Nick...I gave him a set when he came by a couple months ago because I no longer needed them. If he hasnt used them, maybe he will be as charitable :wink: to you as I was to him :wink: :wink: . Or maybe he will sell them to you for a reasonable fee. Anyways, talk to him.

Frostman
6th Planet Addict

by Frostman » Sat Mar 13, 2010 11:19 am
Yah I have them still hanging around. I think they are at a friends house where the car is. When would you like to get them?

Slayer
O6P Staff

by Slayer » Sat Mar 13, 2010 8:47 pm
i would like them asap, what would you like for them?
4 posts Page 1 of 1
kuchnie na wymiar radomsko