WTB: Ebrake Handle (Second gen)

General Wanted to by
5 posts Page 1 of 1
Slayer
O6P Staff

by Slayer » Sat Oct 10, 2009 1:05 am
Hey, the button on my Ebrake handle is missing, does anyone have one laying around? (the whole assembly)

Slayer
O6P Staff

by Slayer » Sat Oct 10, 2009 11:21 am
This is the only peice i need, I borrowed this from anotehr car temporarily, so i need one to replace it..

removal instructions: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cCbsYlUoZE4

andrew88
Our Fearless Leader

by andrew88 » Sat Oct 10, 2009 1:19 pm
Stripping my coupe this weekend if you feel like coming for a drive! Handle is black (not sure if there was any other colour?)

Slayer
O6P Staff

by Slayer » Sat Oct 10, 2009 2:12 pm
Doesnt matter, I only need the internals, What do you want for just the part shown above? I can remove it in 10 seconds.

Where is cookstown? Might be heading to orangeville tomorrow, not 100% sure yet

let me know or add me to MSN
slayer@idolcreations.com

i just looked up cookstown, its a little far to drive for such a small part, would you be willing to remove it and mail it to me? I ONLY need the platic internals that has the button and spring attached, NOT the whole assembly.

if its too much hassle i will probably need to hit the scrap yard for otehr parts anyways,so i will probably just grab this peice at the same time.
\

right now i have the car that NEEDS it fixed, and the automatic car just doesnt have a button rigth now, so im not in a huge rush anymore

andrew88
Our Fearless Leader

by andrew88 » Sat Oct 10, 2009 2:28 pm
The hours I work make it almost impossimble to mail it. If you drove here it'd be free. And I don't think I am heading south this weekend so I am not much help here.
I will let you know if I go south for something but other than that I guess scrapyard it up.
5 posts Page 1 of 1
kuchnie na wymiar radomsko