Auto tranny

General Wanted to by
5 posts Page 1 of 1
Stace
6th Planet Addict

by Stace » Fri May 08, 2009 1:42 pm
Hey, guys long time eh?

I need a automatic transmission, the car is a 97? sohc 1.9. I need something thats not worn out and has no reverse clunk. preferd to hear it run first. My buddy's car has bad clunk and he wants me to replace it for trade for somme front brakes for my talon. And no he say's he dosent want to go 5speed??????? ???? ?????? I tried..

Jason
Stace

coppertop_01
Crazy Saturn Mofo

by coppertop_01 » Fri May 08, 2009 4:54 pm
sorry Stace, every time I come by a auto it ends up in metal recycling, funny how that happens eh?

Jer

Slayer
O6P Staff

by Slayer » Fri May 08, 2009 6:38 pm
well i have a 97 sohc auto, but the car doesn't run, the motors almost removed, I got the car cause the tranny stopped working, but im unsure why, it sat on a used car lot not moving for a few months and when they went to try it it just wouldn't go anywhere,

rather than fixing it they decided to scrap the car.

IF you want the tranny, and have a shop look at it, you can have it for free, but i wouldn't install it as is without having it check out.

let me know if your interested, i can't in good conscience try to sell the tranny, because i can't guarantee its in working order. Let me know if your interested, otherwise it's gonna end up next to all of Jers trannies at the scrap yard

as for millage, I DON'T know lol, i can check the odometer, but i believe its over 200K .. again a good reason to have it looked at before installation

Stace
6th Planet Addict

by Stace » Fri May 08, 2009 7:23 pm
Ya, i'll think I'll pass on that one. Id rather know for sure it works. thanks tho.

Slayer
O6P Staff

by Slayer » Fri May 08, 2009 7:28 pm
Stace wrote:Ya, i'll think I'll pass on that one. Id rather know for sure it works. thanks tho.

No prob, just thought id offer
5 posts Page 1 of 1
kuchnie na wymiar radomsko