S-Series Clear Out! Everything must go! *PRICE DROP*

Automotive Related (cars and parts)
24 posts Page 1 of 2
Frostman
6th Planet Addict

by Frostman » Tue Jul 27, 2010 2:25 am
I'm sorry this took so long guys. This summer and having a car now has been insane! I have pictures taken, but I want to get what I have and what I am hoping to get for it. Some items will be locked as I paid either retail for it, or I just want to break even on them. Almost all of this stuff is new/used that I have never used. Reason I am clearing out for those that do not know, I bought a 2002 LW200 with a 5 speed. Hopefully by getting rid of all of this will help with the silliness that I have in mind for it.

IMAGES

http://s913.photobucket.com/albums/ac33 ... e%20Items/

AMR Coil overs, older model with non-adjustable camber plates, do not have the wrench for the collars either, was going to have one made up, but I am moving on.
Status - Bought used
$1150 $1000

Saachi Rims 4X100 15"x6 {or 6.5 can't remember} with General Excalim UHPs 195/55R15 and crome valve caps, balanced and ready to go!
Status - Brand New!
$1000 $900

Exhaust from header back with test pipe and cat 2.25, crush bent, glass pack resonator with huge cannon on it. Jer said it sounded nice.
Status - Used
$150 $100

Stock 4-2-1 Header Has two broken bolts in it with down pipe to mate with exhaust listed above
Status - Used
$ 75 $50

SPS 3 way adjustable rear swap bar with rubber mounts and locks to stop the bar from drifting
Status - Used
$50
*********** SOLD!!! ******************

Front and Rear Strust Tower Bars, Coppertop specials
Status - Used
$40 each
*********** REAR SOLD!!! ******************

MOS Short throw shifter, needs shifter knob
Status - Used
$75 $50

Polyurethane Bushing Kit, Black
Status - New
$130 $100

TAM with polyurethane insert
Status - Used {a few months from previous owner}
$60 $50

Stock Transmission Mount
Status - New
$50 $40

4.4L Castrol Syntec 10W30
Status - New
$25 x 3

1L Castrol Snytec 10W30
Status - New
$5 x 9

Fram Synthetic Filters XG3600 x 2 {SRT4 filters} and XG3614 x1 {Stock 1.9L}
Status - New
$10 each
*********** 3600's SOLD!!! ******************

Fram Extra Guard Filters PH3600 x 2
Status - New
$5

Monro Front Pads
Status - New
$70 $50for the set

Monroe Rear Pads
Status - New
$65 for the set

Monroe Front Rotors
Status - New
$35 $25 each x 2

Precision Engineered Rear Rotors {NAPA Brakes}
Status - New
$40 each x 2

First Gen SL Vent Visors
Status - New
$60 $50

Thermostat {185 degree IIRC}
Status - New
$25 $15

Engine Coolant Temperature Sensor with brass ends
Status - New
$15 x 2

Alternator {saw 3-4 months of use} can have it tested if you wish, also have one on the car now, been used hard by a stereo, best offer for that
Status - Used
$50

Starters Can also have them load tested to verify that they still function
Status - Used
$50 $30

Turbo from a old 86 Mazda 323 has a crack on the waste gate seat. Can be welded to use external waste gate, no end play have water banjos somewhere too.
Status - Used
$50 $25

Dogbones with polyurethane inserts. One has a slight piece missing, but still very functional
Status - Used
$50 $40

93 Steering wheel + Air bag, non deployed, and column and signal/light switches
Status - Used
$100 $75

CV Axles ABS and non ABS one has the intermediate shaft too {2 ABS on the car}
Status - Used
$25 each x 6 {4 ABS, 2 NON ABS}
*********** 2 ABS Axles SOLD!!! ******************

Rear Subframe with sway bar mounts - Needs End links and no brake hardware, however the car has rears on it, that is a separate item and don't have a price for it yet.
Status - Used
$100 $75

Full Tan interior in great shape for 18 years old (Came from a 92 SL2) Seats, skins, dash, wheel, carpet etc. {In the car now, will take time to remove... nicely}
Status - Used
$200

Spark Plugs for SOHC Bosch Platinum IR Fusinos
Status - New
$10/pack, 2 in a pack

Clutch Hydraulic Lines
Status - Used
$25

I have tons of other stuff, seat belts, random inerior switches, seat belts (grey and tan}, head lights, taillights body panels, hoods all sorts of stuff. The car has tons of stuff on it too that is not listed. I have the complete SOHC engine in there with 29x KM on it that needs a rebuild {timing set with around 10K on it), complete SOHC engine with 144K (Needs timing set) a transmission {MP2} that had a rebuild on it 10K ago syncros bearings and new counter shaft{I am sorry but the transmission was a very expensive rebuild done by Pro Transmission, if you want it, we will talk about it} Just ask what I have or what you want from what I have listed or may be on the car.

If I have bought something from you and I am asking more than I paid for it, PM me IMMEDIATELY!I do not want to be asking more than I paid for it. I tried my best looking through my inbox and pads of paper that I had stuff written down on. The items that are new are either what I paid for it, just under retail value, were on sale etc. Also, if items are not moving fast enough or there is not showing enough interest, I will be putting them on Kijiji. I would like to see most of this stuff stay within the community and obviously will let you guys have first crack at it. I am sad that I could not build my SL with this stuff, it would have been bad ass. However, there was too much more money I would have to have spent to get it where I was heading.

All items sold are sold in "as is" condition and am not responsible for any damages or injuries that may happen. If something like an alternator/starter fails prematurely, I cannot know when it failed hence why I would have them tested before if you wish. I have pictures of almost everything and will post hopefully tonight or on request. Most Items are OBO too. I will consider alternate prices, just PM me and we will discuss. I will be honest, I worked at a Canadian Tire and was able to buy stuff at RETAIL value tax free, well not tax free but a discount equivalent to tax free. I am just hoping to get back most of what I paid for.

Any questions, comments concerns, please PM me. My inbox has been cleared out, so there should be plenty of room. I also work 3X12 shifts and will be on nights Tuesday, Wednesday Thursday of this week. So if I don't respond right away don't be alarmed, I am around. I can also arrange for pick up or delivery, I know for example, Andrew is a distance away, I can meet half away. Some stuff is here at my house and some is at a friends house where the car is so let me know what you want and we will go from there.

Thanks

Nick
Last edited by Frostman on Sat Oct 09, 2010 5:50 pm, edited 3 times in total.
andrew88
Our Fearless Leader

by andrew88 » Tue Jul 27, 2010 3:08 am
Shopping time lol..
I see a few things are pending but add me to next list please..
Would like sps sway bar, rear stb, all the 3600 oil filters, brass ects both, rear disc brakes and a right and left abs axle.
The first gen vent visors for a SL I assume?
Thanks and don't mind driving the whole way so I can shop a bit haha, but meeting up is cool too.

Edit: cant see photos for what it matters, no photo bucket here:(
Frostman
6th Planet Addict

by Frostman » Tue Jul 27, 2010 3:14 am
You are the pending person :P I will update this list as you have added a few things to the list! :)

Also, are you looking for just the rear rotors? Or do you want the pads as well?
andrew88
Our Fearless Leader

by andrew88 » Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:03 am
Ya I'll take the pads and rotors but I had been looking for your calipers and hardware :)
Frostman
6th Planet Addict

by Frostman » Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:56 am
Cool man! I was hoping to plan something for this weekend, but I hurt my self at work. I ended up getting six staples in my inner thigh just above the knee and not very mobile. But of course you neede to be free to come down too. Any time the best? Next weekend I could probably do something friday day/night. I work Sunday nights so even Saturday we might be able to do something. Let me know!

And guys please buy my shit! Most prices I can change! Make me an offer!
Last edited by Frostman on Mon Aug 02, 2010 5:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
andrew88
Our Fearless Leader

by andrew88 » Sat Jul 31, 2010 12:15 pm
Hows later today, more the evening ? I don't think today is too booked for me.
Frostman
6th Planet Addict

by Frostman » Sat Jul 31, 2010 12:53 pm
Sure we can do that. I have to go out for a little bit right now. PM me with further details as to what time and I will give you address info!
Frostman
6th Planet Addict

by Frostman » Wed Sep 22, 2010 12:02 am
BUMP!

Make me an offer on this stuff guys, it needs to get out of my friends garage lol
andrew88
Our Fearless Leader

by andrew88 » Sun Nov 07, 2010 8:36 pm
Do you need some tan floor mats for the L? New from dealer, possible trades?
Frostman
6th Planet Addict

by Frostman » Sun Nov 07, 2010 9:28 pm
I have grey interior, but would love to switch over, if you have any leads on that, I may consider :)
andrew88
Our Fearless Leader

by andrew88 » Sun Nov 07, 2010 10:15 pm
There a few L's at the wreckers, did not look at interiors although I did notice one with rear discs.
Frostman
6th Planet Addict

by Frostman » Sun Nov 07, 2010 10:43 pm
Have rear disc :)
Slayer
O6P Staff

by Slayer » Sat Dec 04, 2010 12:49 am
it says we need a password to view the photos
Frostman
6th Planet Addict

by Frostman » Sat Dec 04, 2010 7:25 pm
Some items shown have been sold already!

GHOSTRYDER
6th Planet Addict

by GHOSTRYDER » Wed Apr 20, 2011 6:59 pm
Hey nick you still got the short throw? Is it a true short throw or is it just a cut bar. Either way, still got it kicking around somewhere? also whats the status on those dogbones mounts. Hell, I should just go to you before checking ebay hahaha.
24 posts Page 1 of 2
kuchnie na wymiar radomsko