Carbon Fibre parts

Automotive Related (cars and parts)
2 posts Page 1 of 1
viperssaturn

by viperssaturn » Tue Jun 01, 2010 10:02 pm
Just letting everyone know that I am still working on carbon fibre parts. Currently working on an Infinity G35 sedan front lip. Making a mould for it right now and it looks pretty sweet. I'll take pics when it is done. I currently have a Saturn second/3rd gen gas tank cover almost complete if somebody is interested. I will look to finish it this week. Also have one driver's side mirror done and going to work on the passenger side if anyone is interested in those. They are from a second/3rd gen sedan. Not too sure what else they will fit. Will complete those when I have an interested buyer. I can take pics and send them to anyone. If you have any interest in anything, give me a shout cause I am more than reasonable with pricing as I try to gain more experience. I can wrap most stuff and also make moulds to do new stuff if you guys want something. I will be working on a sub box for myself after I get the current jobs done. I can also do stuff for your home theatre like speaker pods/boxes for your surround speakers and things like that. Post up here or PM if interested and I'll get back to you asap with a price.

Jon
Slayer
O6P Staff

by Slayer » Fri Jun 04, 2010 2:18 am
hey Jon when i start ripping the first gen apart i have a few ideas i wanna try to make a mold, you could pop some CF parts from any molds i make...

i also thought about you making CF door inserts, the first gens are popilar int he states you could list them on Ebay
2 posts Page 1 of 1
kuchnie na wymiar radomsko