Wheels

Automotive Related (cars and parts)
2 posts Page 1 of 1
viperssaturn

by viperssaturn » Sun Mar 21, 2010 3:52 pm
Warm weather is fast approaching and I am getting new wheels this year. So I do not need these anymore however I will use them as winter wheels next season if they dont sell. They are 15" x 6 1/2" DAI Alloys Racing wheels. They are a 4 x 100 bolt pattern and are Satin Black in colour. They may have a few minor stone chips from highway driving but they have been touched up before they went on my car to repair the ones that were there. They are in excellent shape. I am selling them with the rubber. They are Kumho Ecsta AST 205/50/15 with about 60-70% rubber left on them. Enough for one season for sure and maybe two seasons depending how you drive. I will also include lightweight forged aluminium lugs for them and McGuard wheel locks with key. I am asking $550 or best reasonable offer or trade. Contact me here or via pm for quick reply. Willing to trade for a newer PLASMA tv. (I do not want LCD cause they suck. Must be 46" or bigger), rear disc setup with newer components or try your offer with what you have. I DO NOT need stock wheels.

Jon

viperssaturn

by viperssaturn » Fri Apr 09, 2010 9:43 am
BUMP $500 obo
2 posts Page 1 of 1
kuchnie na wymiar radomsko