Cross Drilled, Slotted, or both rotors.

Automotive Related (cars and parts)
5 posts Page 1 of 1
Slayer
O6P Staff

by Slayer » Fri Feb 26, 2010 2:32 am
I`ll keep this post simple.

S Series front rotors - Available in Slotted, Cross Drilled, and both.
$260 CAD a pair + $75 Shipping to Canada

Rear Rotors available in same configurations
$200 CAD a pair + $75 Shipping to Canada

Want all 4 rotors, with some pads $435 + $95 Shipping to Canada

Shipping to the states is available inquire for rates

details:
Full set of Front and Rear Bradi Rotors with Brake Pads
Cross drilled/slotted brake rotors are known to enhance the braking power of any brake system without doing any major modification. The added air surface , created by cross drilling will increase the rotors ability to dissipate heat and cool down the whole brake system more effectively. These rotors are stronger, truly balanced and will not crack.
Package includes 4 rotors, and 4 sets of brake pads (AXXIS / PBR)
This is an OEM replacement to your stock rotors. No modifications required.
Come standard with ZINC coating for rust prevention
Cross Drilled Discs will last up to twice as long as O.E.M. rotors
40% Better Cooling, 20% better stopping, as well as Less Brake Fade and Longer Life
Decreases fade, squeak and brake dust (brake pads)
Delivers Consistent smooth braking performance (brake pads)
Long Life, Presisent to Heat (brake pads)
Formulated from the latest organic materials (brake pads)

slotted and cross drilled (and cross drileld only shown) above

Cross drileld and slotted (and slotted only) shown above

blazinsc1
Post Whore

by blazinsc1 » Fri Feb 26, 2010 6:49 pm
hey kenny two things does that include taxes and also is it true Bradi is the sister company to brembo i read up a bit on Bradi and it seems they are connected to brembo and have pretty good quality rotors alot of the import guys seem to use them also how much would it be for a pair of the front slotted rotors and a pair of the pads for my car i wouldn't need rear cause i have drums in the back!!!

Slayer
O6P Staff

by Slayer » Fri Feb 26, 2010 7:20 pm
blazinsc1 wrote:hey kenny two things does that include taxes and also is it true Bradi is the sister company to brembo i read up a bit on Bradi and it seems they are connected to brembo and have pretty good quality rotors alot of the import guys seem to use them also how much would it be for a pair of the front slotted rotors and a pair of the pads for my car i wouldn't need rear cause i have drums in the back!!!

Prices do NOT include tax.

I say tax, because until the HST comes into effect, I only have to charge PST, My company is not large enough to require GST.

I am not sure about Bradi / Brembo connections, I will have to look into that.

When I get home I will email you a quote for front rotors and pads.

I cant login to my Billing software from work ( old browser)

P.S. I have a wholesale account at Automotive warehouse in Niagara on the lake. If you have a price from them, and part number, im sure i can get those at a decent price too (save shipping)

I will give them a call this weekend, and see what they have to offer.

Edit:

I am looking around and finding many of teh Bradi sellers also have a Brembo logo on them

it appears as tho Brembo makes the blanks, and Brai does the drilling / slotting? i havent confirmed that yet tho
It might be a sister company within Brembo to sell some of their rotors at a cheaper rate (de branded)m Ive seen companies do this before.

Slayer
O6P Staff

by Slayer » Fri Feb 26, 2010 7:34 pm
AXXIS / PBR Front Brake pad for Drilled Rotor
Fully compatible with crossed drilled rotors (Made in Italy)
Decreases fade, squeak and brake dust
Delivers Consistent smooth braking performance
Long Life, Presisent to Heat
Formulated from the latest organic materials

They actually don't have the Saturn listed for Front pads. only as a combo... However, if i call i can get a part nu,ber..

the price looks like it would be like $75 + 20 shipping (In my opinion not worth it) you can buy them locally alot cheaper

when i had my Cross Drileld rotors on my MX6 i used Monroe Premium Pads, and they lasted me the 3 years they were guarenteed for.... after the car was smashed they looked like they could use a brake job.

If you would like some EBC brake pads, or some otehr specific brand thats not carried lcoally, let me know.

blazinsc1
Post Whore

by blazinsc1 » Fri Feb 26, 2010 7:47 pm
ok thanks kenny keep me posted after u talk to automotive warehouse as well to see what u can get through them!!!
5 posts Page 1 of 1
kuchnie na wymiar radomsko