This is Dave's car, I'm sure he'll post in here eventually, he needs 10 posts or something???
A complete turn key drag package.
Nitrous SL2 AND Car Dolly.
I don't have many posts here because I kind of gave up on the forums after XS, TSN, and
the old board went down back in the day. Most of you don't know me except maybe Rear-Vue and
Brandon (SlammedSL1). Hopefully someone is interested in this package deal.
I'm not the best driver and the car has ran a 14.45 @ 98mph on 50 shot.
1993 SL2 red
- MP3 with MIG welded dif pin
- Completely gutted interior
- Pacesetter header
- Homemade 2.5" straight pipe exiting behind front passenger wheel
- 4 wheel disk brakes
- Brand new brakes: pads, rotors, calipers, ebrake cables, lines
- Rear mounted battery in Taylor aluminum battery box
- NHRA-approved battery kill switch
- New radiator
- New-ish starter and alternator
- Gutted and welded rear doors (rear doors have lexan windows)
- Sunroof replaced with lexan
- Kosei K1 15x7 rims
- Kumho 225/50 R15's (almost completely worn out)
- Spare MP3 tranny (not welded)
- Wet nitrous setup (see below)
- Spare short block (see below)
- NOS Sniper wet system
- Jets for 35, 50, 75
- Edelbrock bottle heater
- NOS safety blow off
- NOS pressure guage
- NOS blow down tube
- Bought brand new in 2007 from Canada Trailers
- Pivots point for easier turning
- NO electric brakes
- Paid $1500 (still have receipt and manuals)
Spare Short Block:
- 99 block bored to 20 over
- Micro polished crank turned .15 under
- 20 over sealed power pisons w/new rings
- Balanced crank, rods and pistons
- Everything listed is assembled
REASON FOR SELLING: Joined the Air Force and can't bring it with me. I would if I could, everything has been stored in
a barn since I started the project. Car isn't in good shape, but I never cared for aesthetics. I just
wanted something 'fast'.
ASKING PRICE: $2000 for EVERYTHING. Price is FIRM. Doubtful that I will part out either.
http://members.home.nl/bas.de.reuver/fi ... k/Car/IMG_[2381-2415].jpg
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org (I will be on vacation for a week starting tomorrow, I will try to check my emails though)