96 sc2 part up

Automotive Related (cars and parts)
11 posts Page 1 of 1
andrew88
Our Fearless Leader

by andrew88 » Wed Oct 14, 2009 10:03 pm
Some parts already gone, if not listed just ask.
96 coupe is first gen body, obd ii, and second gen interior.
I work retarted hours and can never get to the post office so shipping isnt a good choice, but I have no problem meeting in the evenings.

Engine and trans will not be available until spring.

Red body, already removed if anyone wants panels.
Tan interior, not bad shape. - name that part
Rear disc brakes calipers with brackets and bolts. could use new hardware. Painted red. - 80$ - sold
Front calipers, brackets and bolts. needs new hardware. - 30$
Passenger door, power locks and window. Good shape -150$ (I paid 300 earlier this year for a pair but never put them on:()
If anyone wants all the hardware to do a manual swap I would pull it all and make a nice little package - make an offer
Steering rack, shortest turn radials of all Saturns. Also popular for modding to make "manual" steering out of it. Tie rods done earlier this year- make offer.
Two driver side doors and a passenger door. Have cancer (aka rust). Good for parts, untinted windows. One D/S door has power options the other two doors all manual. - 50$ a door or will remove any part you wants from them.
Have fog light housing, switch and what not to make any non fog light coupe to have fog lights. Needs bulbs, housings are the hard part to find. Only good for 95/96 sc2 tho - 50$
Starter, a/c compressor. Any wiring or stock parts make offer.
Short throw shifter, needs a little tweaking would bind trying to go in first once in a while. - 50$
White gauge cluster, glows green or blue adjustable brightness. 50$
14" steelies with winter tires. Tires have a few burn outs left but I would replace at least two of the tires before winter. 120$

Hubs gone.

Everything open to offers.. need monies to fund house / new coupe.

Last edited by andrew88 on Sun Feb 28, 2010 9:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.

DarkwaveSurfer

by DarkwaveSurfer » Thu Oct 15, 2009 9:13 pm
are your head lights in any good shape?? and I call dibs on the heads of that engine. ^^

andrew88
Our Fearless Leader

by andrew88 » Thu Oct 15, 2009 9:24 pm
Motors were good, but thats about all I could say about them lol. Pretty rusted, right side cover in good shape, left side can put a screwdriver through it.
When I pull the engine in the spring I rather keep it one piece because its a good strong motor. But I have have a 98 with spun bearing that I would pull the head off when I get to it. 98 had the new style springs which were the strongest.

93SL1Ricer

by 93SL1Ricer » Mon Oct 19, 2009 10:35 pm
Hey Andrew,
I've got a weird question...
How much would you want for the whole rear subframe?
I'm looking to get rear discs and rear sway bar as well and was going to pull one from the wreckers on one of those free parts weekends...
I can return my subframe to you after I swap yours in so you can still the chasis to the yard?

Thanks,
Kam

andrew88
Our Fearless Leader

by andrew88 » Mon Oct 19, 2009 10:39 pm
hm. Pending how everything comes apart (like nicely)
You would one sway bar end link, it has one moog on it the other is mia lol.
And proper ebrake cables if you are going to swap em or not.
200?

93SL1Ricer

by 93SL1Ricer » Mon Oct 19, 2009 10:45 pm
I'll post back here and let you know; I finally got a job... but at the same time my old man's making me pay for my own winter tires....
either way I'll know pretty soon how I stand financially.

Thanks!
Kam

andrew88
Our Fearless Leader

by andrew88 » Mon Oct 19, 2009 10:47 pm
Sounds good. If you wanted too you could drive your turd up and we could do the swap here. Or just come up and help remove old one and get you better price :)

93SL1Ricer

by 93SL1Ricer » Sat Oct 24, 2009 4:05 pm
sorry Andrew,
my battery just took a shit and I don't think I can responsibly get upgrades when I have maintained issues to take care of first =(
I guess don't hold anything for me but if your stuff's still available down the road I'll give you a shout..

best of luck on your other sales,
Kam

andrew88
Our Fearless Leader

by andrew88 » Sat Oct 24, 2009 4:49 pm
Alright. I may take it off for a raining day spare.

norkahinz
Verified Newbie

by norkahinz » Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:26 pm
andre pm please check

andrew88
Our Fearless Leader

by andrew88 » Sun Feb 28, 2010 9:09 pm
Hopefully getting this thing scrapped this week, been a busy winter. Few parts of interest that are going.. 92 block and crank 112k on it (I have no use for the stupid 91/92 crank), red first gen trunk with spoiler, stock springs and struts, 98 sohc intake manifold, first gen coupe rack (shortest steering ratio of all s-series), gas tank and pump, doors (rough shape good glass, regulators and what not).

I will update this as I continue to clean the garage its too full.(28*30 garage that getting a saturn into is a squeeze kinda full)

March 4th scraped her! Some body pieces left over, doors and other misc stuff but shell and listed stuff above gone.
11 posts Page 1 of 1
kuchnie na wymiar radomsko