My New Engine Start Button

Q&A: Electrical and In Car Entertainment (I.C.E.) Technical Support
20 posts Page 2 of 2

Kustom_2001_SC1
by Kustom_2001_SC1 » Sun May 31, 2009 12:27 pm
what can you do get mad about someones opinion thats not goin to change there mind on what you did to you car so you have to take it with a gran of salt lol...

i like hearing what people have to say about what you do to cars there are some stuff i dont like what people have done but its not my car and if they like it more power to them and i say Keep it up and have more fun doin stuff to your cars

Slayer
O6P Staff

by Slayer » Sun May 31, 2009 1:23 pm
let me clarify, I never said i Didn't like it, I just said i Didn't understand it on a street car, which i assume is your Daily Driver

01saturnsc1 said i was negative, im not sure why, but honestly i took what he said and let it go, because we know each other well, and i didnt really think it was anything, and for some reason slammedsl1 jumped in and started ragging on me for some reason... Don't let what they said, make you think i said i DIDN'T like it, I give you props for modding your car, I especially like it when people mod their cars them selves, rather that paying top dollar for a shop to do it for them.

Recap, Good Job, But personally don't see a point on a daily driver. Don't take offence to my opinions.

Kustom_2001_SC1
by Kustom_2001_SC1 » Sun May 31, 2009 4:16 pm
Slayer i never took Offence on your comment at all and yes this is my Daily driver and i wanted top do it because i love the way it works and gives it a Diff look on the car i agree it is pointless to do wbut Really what is not pointless to do on a car some people will say a Boby kit is pointless but it looks good or even doin a turbo is pointless but makes your car better and uses more gas lol. Myself personly will do the swop to a DOHC and than tubo because im a car guy and anything i can to to a car that I like i will do. You will always no matter what you do to a car some People will like it and some will not thats just how life goes

Slayer
O6P Staff

by Slayer » Sun May 31, 2009 9:31 pm
completely agreed. once its in your blood its there for good. im getting the itch to build another car myself

Kustom_2001_SC1
by Kustom_2001_SC1 » Sun May 31, 2009 10:04 pm
that is so true i have a old 1987 Pontiac Fiero that i droped in a 3800 Super Charged into it and was fun as hell but i crashed that and got a saturn lol now i want to do as much as i can on this car to make it Dif from everyone
20 posts Page 2 of 2
kuchnie na wymiar radomsko