Got a major piece of my system's puzzle installed

Q&A: Electrical and In Car Entertainment (I.C.E.) Technical Support
4 posts Page 1 of 1
coppertop_01
Crazy Saturn Mofo

by coppertop_01 » Thu Nov 01, 2007 9:10 pm
Pics will come tomorrow, I didn't have my camera with me tonight during the install.

So basically I installed a new head unit, its a double din 7" TFT DVD unit, with alot of options

Front speakers are powered by a ESA 2x50WRMS amp, good little amp, installed inside the glove box, and yes there is still room for stuff in the box. Speakers are a set of Kaption components.

Rear speakers are powered by a US amps 4x25WRMS (runs bridged, 2x50WRMS), installed in a custom raised floor setup in the trunk. Speakers are a set of Max pentivent mid bass.

Sub is powered by a JL 400.1 amp, installed in the raised floor setup. Sub is a MA 15" dual voice coil subwoofer, running the spare tire well as the box, sub is installed inverted, magnet up for looks, and protection for the cone.

All amps are running off RCA's, and OMG it is a million times better than running the stock deck with level reducers, the sound is so much cleaner, and hits better.

Again, will have pics tomorrow

Jer

coppertop_01
Crazy Saturn Mofo

by coppertop_01 » Fri Nov 02, 2007 9:42 pm
Pics

If you want to see more pics check out my cardomain

Jer

Sleepy Sl
by Sleepy Sl » Sat Nov 03, 2007 10:47 am
Hey Jer, is there a way to change the signal phase on your sub amp? If you do, and you haven't already, you might wanna change the signal phase a full 180 degrees. this reverses the push pull signal going to the sub because it's flipped over. some people like the sound better. If you don't have a way, the other way to do it is just reverse the wire leads going to the sub. Just a thought if ya didn't know.

Sleepy Sl
by Sleepy Sl » Sat Nov 03, 2007 10:48 am
BTW I LIKE!!!!!!!
4 posts Page 1 of 1
kuchnie na wymiar radomsko