Welcome back 06P!!!

Site News & Announcements
Sponsored by : Idolized Hosting
9 posts Page 1 of 1
Slayer
O6P Staff

by Slayer » Sun Sep 27, 2015 2:09 pm
Welcome back O6P.

After a long hiatus, O6P has been revived.
Andrew88 has taken over the site and forum.

I would like to make that part very CLEAR
ANDREW88 is the owner of this domain and site, I will definitely stay on as a member of the staff if needed. But currently I am only here as technical support, keeping the site running and secure.

As for site specifics, since I am not the main Admin now, I had to remove the old moderators as staff members, for a couple reasons, 1: its up to Andrew to decide who the Moderators shall be, and 2: those members may not even come back here.

A mass email will be sent out shortly to all existing members letting them know that their account and everything is still here (yes the sites data still exists)

A few things id like to mention :
All Photos, Attachments and Garage files NO LONGER EXIST! they were lost over the years, even if i do fine them its very hard to re-incorporate them back into the site software as its no longer the same software, lots of code changed over the years. so its easier to start from scratch.
If you forgot your password, have no fear, you can request a new one here
IF you no longer have access to your old email and cant retreive your old password email me and I will help you my email is kenny at quast dot ca

If you see any bugs around the site let me know im currently testing everything out to see if i can find any. and working on a few.
andrew88
Our Fearless Leader

by andrew88 » Sun Sep 27, 2015 8:59 pm
Thanks Kenny,

Let's see if we can get things going again :)
Slayer
O6P Staff

by Slayer » Sun Sep 27, 2015 9:25 pm
im digging this new theme, the look is nice and clean, and much more modern than when we left off, we were upgraded many times from one version to the next, and the themes were hacked together everytime i added a mod, we're starting fresh here
by Guest » Mon Oct 12, 2015 1:46 am
Hey guys! Saying hi from out in Alberta! I was out in Ontario 2010-2011.. Met up with Andrew (he welded my floor in my 2001 yellow SC2!!)

I'm the army guy Andrew met.. been out of the Saturn game for a bit BUT just picked up a 98 burgundy SL1 for my winter car! Would love to hear from you guys! :mrgreen:
andrew88
Our Fearless Leader

by andrew88 » Mon Oct 12, 2015 8:43 am
You had a carbon fibre hood with quick release pins right ? :D
kurasov1965m

by kurasov1965m » Sat Sep 23, 2017 8:55 am
Wow... there is a welcome back thread. That's handy.

Well, I'm back. Thought I'd stay a little while at least. See how everyone is doing.
HenryCoppy
Verified Newbie

by HenryCoppy » Mon Sep 25, 2017 2:50 pm
Welcome back AJ, where ya been? Nothing bad I hope. Im sure Todd had something to do with it though.
Michaelfup
Verified Newbie

by Michaelfup » Wed Sep 27, 2017 2:48 am
i have a full 3"5 inch cat back exhaust system with 4-5 inch cannon at the rear for sale.
Osamaboce
Verified Newbie

by Osamaboce » Sun Oct 22, 2017 2:15 am
Hey guys this is my first post, I hope I find the answer here. Back up lights not working, light bulbs are good, is there a back up switch to replace? if so where is located, any pics?
9 posts Page 1 of 1
kuchnie na wymiar radomsko