!!!!!!!ATTENTION ATTENTION ATTENTION!!!!!!!

Site News & Announcements
Sponsored by : Idolized Hosting
3 posts Page 1 of 1
Slayer
O6P Staff

by Slayer » Sat Jun 25, 2011 10:44 pm
Ok, SORRY !!! I FUCKED UP!!!!!
I was attempting to install a blog and link it to O6P.CA and in the process I accidentally FUCKED UP THE DATABASE,

when i went to grab my restored copy, i notice that it has NOT been backing up for over a year now!!!
unfortunatly, what this mean is, NO ONE CAN LOGIN!!

I have recovered my own account so i can post this, However, recovery of the rest of the accounts, has to be done MANUALLY 1 by 1 :(

Please I BEG OF YOU if anyone knows how to write a script that will help me basically copy the username feild, and place it into the username_clean feild (only the clean version) please email me ASAP!!!

slayer@idolcreations.com or catch me on MSN at the same address

If we dont have any PHPBB Guru's around here then I will attempt to restore every account manually. Yes it will be time consuming, but up until 15 mins ago, i thought i killed the site forever, But i got one account working, the rest will be a matter of minutes per account.

P.S. I will be re-enabling the database backups and this should never happen again.

I cant beleive the backup has been failing :( you dont realize how lucky we are lol
Slayer
O6P Staff

by Slayer » Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:40 pm
OK!!! ALL users should now be restored,

FYI for anyone else stupid enough to do what i did, STK Toolkit from phpbb.com was able to fix it in seconds :D !!!

anyone haveing troubles logging in, please contact me ASAP and i will check to make sure your account was fixed correctly, but my looking at it, everyone shoudl be perfect.
EvelynMaw
by EvelynMaw » Sun Jan 14, 2018 3:48 pm
Приветствую
Девчонки Кто ни будь стремиться получать Большой доход от 200000Р
Откроется немало связей, сможете купить дом

Если возникли вопросы пишите нам работа для девушек спб

Модельное Эскорт Агентство «Lavana»
3 posts Page 1 of 1
kuchnie na wymiar radomsko