Site Updated!!!!

Site News & Announcements
Sponsored by : Idolized Hosting
9 posts Page 1 of 1
O6P Staff
by Slayer » Thu Apr 29, 2010 9:31 pm
Ok, So i have been procrastinating on doing this for some time now, the board is now updated to PHPBB3

The reason for the upgrade is, the old phpBB2 is old, and no longer supported.

PhpBB3 is the newest software, and we have to start using it eventually, better now than when phpBB2 does on us (there was many bugs that you didnt see)

Unfortunatly the phpBBgarage is NOT installed at this point. I will try to install it on the weekend, but i am afraid we might have to start from scratch on the garage.

I still have access to ALL the old pictures, I will be able to get anyone their pictures they may need from the old site.

Infact, Once i get the new garage up and running i may just temporarily open the old site for everyone to get their pictures and data.

I'd say sorry for this in-convience, but i did mention this day woudl be coming for quite some time.

Please let me know if you see ANY bugs or things that just shouldnt be there.

ATTENTION MODERATORS!!! please goto the staff section for further news and updates that requires your attention.

thank you to everyone for understanding the reasons we have to update.
P.S. small updates will be coming int he next few weeks *template tweaks and such
Verified Newbie
by 98-sc2-301 » Fri Apr 30, 2010 3:37 am
Site looks awesome man !
6th Planet Addict
by smurfdude50 » Fri Apr 30, 2010 8:52 am
Looks sick man!
O6P Staff
by Slayer » Fri Apr 30, 2010 10:11 pm
Ok, so there was a few bugs, and one major one that caused bots to be able to post freely :(

so i adjusted that and now all bots are hidden (actually everyone is hidden at first, the moderators have to now approve the posts\

also mods: for now continue deleting posts that are obviously spam, and click teh approve for real posts

after 2 posts the users will become active and you will no longer have to approve their posts

any other issues please let me know

Mods: can you read / see the staff section / lockdown? these were publically viewable for some reason for a day now, let m eknow if i locked you out of it.
by Viperoni » Fri Apr 30, 2010 10:21 pm
Like the new site, great work Kenny :)
6th Planet Addict
by artsar » Sat May 01, 2010 1:00 pm
new site looks good (y)
O6P Staff
by Slayer » Sat May 01, 2010 11:50 pm
Ok, so normally i would create a new topic for this, because i added a new feature to the website, but for some reason when i was editing the settings of the forums , i accidentally locked myself out of this forum Hhahaha, I'll fix it tomorrow..

Anyways check out the bottom of the screen, there's a nice little chat there, similar to facebook style chat. You can just click the login button and it will log you in as your user name here... you can chat with ppl in real time if you need help right away.

Also it will give people direct access to telling me if they find a bug.

enjoy, and keep an eye out for some new features in the coming weeks
Our Fearless Leader
by andrew88 » Sun May 02, 2010 1:15 am
Very nice, keep up the good work~!!
O6P Staff
by Slayer » Sun May 02, 2010 11:51 am
found a bug in the chat, it is only a temporary chat right now, but i notice that whenever you load a new page / open a forum, the chat resets itself, meaning the chat windows seem to close. (you can re-open it and get all the chat log back) but what a pain in the ass, the one im working on stays open durring refreshes
9 posts Page 1 of 1
kuchnie na wymiar radomsko